Search for content in message boards

Carver

Posted: 16 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jul 2004 6:50PM GMT
Surnames: Carver, Church
Searching for information on the parents of Earlie Alexander Carver,b May 1, 1916 in Roxboro, Person County, NC, d. July 12, 1976. On July 11, 1936 he m. Hazel Louise Church, b. Feburary 28, 1919, d. July 3, 1998.

New Person County, NC Query Forum Post

Posted: 26 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2004 6:50PM GMT
Surnames: Carver, O'Briant, Jones
In Person County, NC my father Earlie Carver was born, (Roxboro, NC) Born May 1, 1916 died July 12, 1976.
Earlie Carver's father is Joseph Paul Carver whose father was Alex Carver. Birth dates of the two latter are not known at this time.
Earlie's Mother was Mary Nancy Lelia O'Briant born in 1886, and died in September 1960. She was raised by her stepfather, a Jones. Does anyone have any information on Mary Nancy Lelia O'Briant's mother who married a Jones. I understand Mary had a brother who was also an O'Briant raised by the step father Mr. Jones and they had several half brothers and sisters. Any help would appreciated
Posted: 23 Apr 2013 5:49PM GMT
Surnames: Carver, Church
I would appreciate some information about Earlie and Hazel Church Carver. Would like to know the location of Earlie's death, the location of Hazel's birth:death and the cemetery that they were buried in. Thank you. You can contact me through my e-mail if you wish not to post that information here.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic