Search for content in message boards

Marrero Martinez - Ponce, PR

Marrero Martinez - Ponce, PR

JRN (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Gonzalez, Marrero, Martinez, Reyes, Yambo
Andres Marrero Jr., 30, of 701 Main St. died Monday in City Hospital after a long illness.

He leaves a son, Andres Marrero III of Waterbury, Conn.; three daughters, Shanna and Michelle Marrero, both of Clinton, and Rosaura Marrero of Waterbury, Conn.; his father, Andres Marrero Sr. in Puerto Rico; his mother, Maria Martinez of Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico; three brothers, Kirk Marrero of Fitchburg, and Jackson Gonzalez and Rogelio Gonzalez, both of Waterbury; two sisters, Iris Yambo and Marisol Reyes, both in Puerto Rico; nephews and nieces.

He was born in Ponce, Puerto Rico, and lived here several years.

He was a laborer at several area businesses.

The funeral will be held Monday from Graham, Putnam & Mahoney Funeral Parlors, 838 Main St., with a Mass at 1 p.m. in St. Paul's Cathedral, 15 Chatham St. Burial will be in Hope Cemetery.

Calling hours at the funeral home are 7 to 9 p.m. tomorrow.

Source: Worcester Telegram & Gazette ( Saturday, December 15, 1990 )

Re: Marrero Martinez - Ponce, PR

Posted: 10 Dec 2004 5:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Michelle Marrero and i am the daughter of Andre Marrero Jr. I ahve been looking for any information about my sister Rosaura and brother Andre. I have been trying to look for them for about 5 years and any information about my fathers family. Please who ever put this in the Ancestry.com please contact me through e-mail michi1629@yahoo.com or my # work # is 1-800-756-4148 toll free ext 17.

Desperate to find,
Michelle

Re: Marrero Martinez - Ponce, PR

Posted: 16 Dec 2004 5:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Marrero, Martinez, Gonzalez, Yambo, Reyes
Hi my name is Michelle S. marrero and i am the daughter of Andre Marrero and i am looking for my brothre and sister listed in the obituary there name is Andre Marrero III and Rosaura Marrero. I ahve been looking fro them for some years now and i don't want to give up. I wasn't able to know my father untill his death bed and any info somebody has please contact me @ michi1629@yahoo.com. Thank You very much for taking the time to read this.

Sincerly,
Michelle
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions