Search for content in message boards

Farish Lamar Cody

Farish Lamar Cody

Posted: 10 Apr 2009 12:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cody
I'm looking for information or relatives of Farish Lamar Cody, nicknamed "Tex", born in Centerville, MS in the late 20's or early 30s and died 10/31/83 in Lacomb, LA.

Active periodically in New Orleans (along with Vegas, NYC, and Youngstown OH) from the 50s on.

Re: Farish Lamar Cody

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 10:43PM GMT
I'm reading a book now which devotes some pages to the person,Tex Cody, you are inquiring about. It is called MR.NEW ORLEANS, By Frenchy Brouillette and Matthew Randazzo V. Hope this helps.

Posted: 9 Jun 2010 9:45PM GMT
Sylvia Frazier knew a Farish Lamar Cody "Tex" in the early 60's in Miami Fl. He was known to frequent Las Vegas, New Orleans, Haiti. What information do you want? Are you related to Tex?

Posted: 25 Jul 2010 6:37PM GMT
I've developed an interest in 'Tex' Cody myself and anything you can recall about him and his activities would be fascinating. Especially pictures. Thanks

Posted: 17 Sep 2010 9:46AM GMT
my grandmother was married to him,his daughters name is carylon cody my grandmothers name is quinetta jones i would like to know more about him please write me back if you know anything...

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 5:11PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2012 5:56PM GMT
I am his Son. My half Sister Carylon and half Brother Billy may have some memory of me and my older brother John.

I know very little as I was so young when my father went on the Lamb so to speak. I do recall speaking to a number of FBI agents at the age of 11, and recieving a small bag of personal belongings found in his posesion when he died.
My Mother could tell a great deal about my father who apparently lived a very interesting life LOL.

What would you like to know? Send me an email if you like :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions