Search for content in message boards

Viola L. WAYCZI, 1926 - 2002

Viola L. WAYCZI, 1926 - 2002

Posted: 8 Jun 2002 2:35AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 18 Apr 2003 11:58PM GMT
Surnames: LECH, WAYCZI, ZERBIAN
From the Adams County Times and Friendship Reporter, Wed. May 29, 2002, Page 11B (not the complete obit due to copyright restrictions)

Viola Leona WAYCZI, 76, of Westfield, died Monday May 27, 2002 in Madison.

Viola was born January 27, 1926 in Chicago, to William and Henrietta (LECH) ZERBIAN. She married Carl R. WAYCZI in Chicago in 1947. They lived in the Marquette Co. Town of Springfield for nearly 40 years.

Survivors include her husband; a son and daughter; a brother and five sisters; five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. Preceding her in death were her parents; brothers Walter, William, Henry and Herman; and sisters Marie and Emma.

Funeral services were held May 31 at the South Burr Oak Methodist church, Coloma, and interment was in the South Burr Oak cemetery. Roseberry's Funeral Home, Friendship, handled the arrangements.

Re: Viola L. WAYCZI, 1926 - 2002

Posted: 15 Aug 2002 5:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Who posted this in relation to Viola? I am looking for help with my family tree and I know she is a relative of mine. If you might possibly have any info for me I would really appreciate it. I am kind of at a dead end.

Posted: 15 Aug 2002 2:49PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 18 Apr 2003 11:58PM GMT
I posted the obit, but am not a relative. You might wish to obtain a copy of the obituary, since the full obit is not posted due to copyright restrictions on anything printed after 1924. The Adams Co Public Library has agreed to provide photocopies of obits found on the Adams and Marquette pages/messageboards when people write with the following:

A Self Addressed Stamped Envelope for return of the obit copy

The name of the deceased

The source of the obit, which was given on the messageboard.

A donation of any size to the Library would be appreciated for this service.

The address and telephone number for the Adams Co. Public Library: P.O. Box 850, 101 South Main St., Adams, WI 53910 (608-339-4250)

Joan
Coordinator Adams Co. WIGenWeb http://www.rootsweb.com/~wiadams/adams.htm
and Marquette Co. WIGenWeb http://www.rootsweb.com/~wimarque/wimarque.htm

Sheena (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2002 2:29AM GMT
I am VIOLET's granddaughter and just to clarify her name it was VIOLET not Viola. Just thought i would send a note so u could possibly correct it. thanks

Posted: 21 Dec 2012 12:33AM GMT
Greetings,
I just ran across your posting for the obit of Violet Wayczi. I am looking for information on her mother, Henrietta Lueck Zerbian. Maybe you can fill in some blanks for me. I also have a picture of a couple that I don't know who they are, and it might possibly be Wilhelm and Henrietta Zerbian. Please contact me at: lindar1509@verizon.net.
Linda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic