Search for content in message boards

Scotland Archibald

Scotland Archibald

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 9:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Archibald, Watson, Hutton
I am looking for information on a Robert Archibald. He was a minister. He was born 5/27/1804 in Clackmanan Scotland. He married Annie Hutton who was born 1813 in Clackmanan Scotland. They had a daughter Annie Hutton Archibald who was born in 1843 in Lanarkshire. She married John Watson and they had 4 children. Thomas Watson was born 5/26/1868 in Lanarkshire. Robert A (Archibald?) Watson was born 1870. Annie H (Hutton?) A (Archibald?) Watson was born 1873. William F (?) A (Archibald?) Watson was born 1875. Annie Hutton Archibald died 11/12/1876 in Renfrewshire.

Does anyone have any information.

Re: Scotland Archibald

Posted: 15 Nov 2011 4:22PM GMT
Surnames: archibald
Please contact me direct.I have acquired considerable information on your family
Sandy Archibald
Edinburgh

Posted: 15 Nov 2011 9:53PM GMT
how far back do you have on the Archibald's in Scotland?

Posted: 15 Nov 2011 10:23PM GMT
Surnames: Archibald
there are many Scottish Archibald lines.Mine starts at 1630 in Glass,Aberdeenshire

Posted: 15 Nov 2011 11:18PM GMT
Ok this much I have the name Archibald was a surname from the name Archambaud, (first record of this name is 800a.d)yes got data of the battles 1066 where we were on the side of Norman Duke William later King of England (the name was "Erchenbald, son of Erchenbald, the Vicomte) . and how our names were recorded years later as Archibald, How we are connected to a few honorable moments plus the Knights Templar. my family was in the same region as yours, first name i have solid lead is William Russell Archibald n his wives Agnes & Catherine Stewart and Elizabeth Halliday, same time marriage. mine is the Hallidays..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic