Search for content in message boards

cole family history

cole family history

Posted: 2 Jan 2000 11:39AM GMT
Edited: 30 Mar 2002 3:22PM GMT
I am looking for any information on Vella Mae knox (cole), Lonnie Albert Cole. Thier kids names are( Peggy Allensworth, Allen Ray Davis, Sam Cole, Shirley Oldaker, Fred Cole, Hazel Cole, Jimmy Cole, Bobby Cole, Barbara Cole, Gene Cole, Jack Cole, Christine Davis. If you have any information please contact me. I would like to know my great granparents names. Thanks
Posted: 2 Jan 2000 12:37PM GMT
Edited: 26 Sep 2002 10:26PM GMT
Hi Tina,
I am not sure if there is a connection, my great grandfathers name was Fred W cole born june 2, 1892 and died May 25, 1957 in MI.If this helps, let me know.
Thank you
dam@blclinks.net

colefamily history

Posted: 2 Jan 2000 5:09PM GMT
The Fred Cole i have would have been born in the 1900. He is my dads brother he would hav e to be around 60.

oliver family history

Posted: 2 Jan 2000 5:14PM GMT
Soryy angela i posted the message under the wrong name. I am new at this . But the fred cole that i have is my dads brother and he would of had to be born in the 1900's he is about 60 years old

oliver family history

Posted: 2 Jan 2000 5:15PM GMT
Sorry angela i posted the message under the wrong name. I am new at this . But the fred cole that i have is my dads brother and he would of had to be born in the 1900's he is about 60 years old
Posted: 17 Jan 2000 1:53PM GMT
Edited: 3 Nov 2005 1:55AM GMT
Tina,
I have Cole in my line who lived in Texas. My grandmother is Letha Dane/Dain Cole. She was born in MS. Her 2nd marriage to my grandfather William Ester Smith. They lived in Paris and Blossom Texas. Many of my family there have passed away in the past few years. You can check other messages I posted under Cole's MS, also, under my name Carol and Carol Bassist. Talk to you later.

Lonnie Cole

Posted: 28 Apr 2000 2:59PM GMT
Edited: 24 Sep 2001 8:13PM GMT
I have a Lon Cole in my family. He was my Grandfather Edgar Cole's Brother. The other Siblings were; Charlie,Maggie,Kate, Mable and ? The name "Vella May" sounds familiar as well, but I don't know where the connection is yet. My Fathers name was John Cole and My Mothers was Barbara "Bobbie" (Johnson) Cole. If this helps feel free to E-mail me at iambgcole@juno.com

Lonnie Cole

Posted: 21 Feb 2001 3:45PM GMT
Edited: 6 Aug 2001 6:20PM GMT
My daddy's name was Lonnie Lee Cole. He had brothers- Ed Cole & Charlie Cole. Sisters- Mattie Cole Baker- Maggie Cole Lappin- Kate Cole Mitchell- Mabel Cole Gilmore. Their Parents were William J. Cole and Fannie Cluck Cole. Fannie died in 1929 or 1930 and william born in 1868 and died april 18, 1937.Both are buried in Achille Cemetary.Lonnie Lee Cole had 2 girls by his fist wife Ida Jones Cole - Hazel and Irene. and 6 children by his second wife Dorothy Kennedy Cole- Glenda Lee Cole Davis
Lonnie Dale Cole
twins Freddy Dean Cole
Fredia Jean Cole Sorters
Vicky Ray Cole
Steven Lloyd Cole

Last names comes into family of Fannie or William--- Sides---Osborne---Langum---Hawkins
Don't know whether it is fannie cluck's side or William J. Coles side. Any info anyone has would be appreciated. Thank You

Re: Lonnie Cole

Posted: 28 Jan 2013 8:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Our Grandfather was Lonnie Albert Cole not sure on brothers and sisters but I do know he had some. We were told that he and a sister I believe were adopted by and uncle or some kin. We were also told his parents were killed in a train wreck in Illinois I believe. If I haven't forgotten anybody there were 12 children born and 1 was still born. Grandpa Lonnie and Grandma Vella Mae were both married before hand. Granny hand a son I believe by her first husband. Please if anyone has any info on him and the family email me at ulamayrowe@ymail.com. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic