Search for content in message boards

Christine Peterson Born 1850 Hafslo, Norway married & lived in Lemhi County, Idaho

Christine Peterson Born 1850 Hafslo, Norway married & lived in Lemhi County, Idaho

Posted: 12 Oct 2009 9:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for any information on Christine Peterson born 1850 in Hafslo, Norway emigrated in 1870. I was told she married and lived in Lemhi County, Idaho, but I don't know her married name. Can anyone help me?

Re: Christine Peterson Born 1850 Hafslo, Norway married & lived in Lemhi County, Idaho

Posted: 1 Feb 2010 12:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Dawn,
Did she come to America with any other family members? Did she spend any time in the USA before she lived in Idaho?

YOu could contact the Lemhi County Clerk, 208-756-2815 and ask if they have a way to look up her marriage under her maiden name.

I checked the Western States Marriage data base and didn't find her there but that's assuming she married in Idaho.

Hopefully the "Norway expert" will see this post and be able to help you. Successful Searching!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions