Search for content in message boards

Littlefield-Evans

Littlefield-Evans

Athena (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2001 3:10AM GMT
I am looking for anyone researching Littlefield in Texas. Myrtle Littlefield marrid C. C. Evans. Myrtle was born 1908 and died 1970 in Collin County Tx. Possible parents are James Littlefield 1885-1951 and Hattied Littlefield 1885-1961. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks, Athena.

Re: Littlefield-Evans

Thomas Buckner (View posts)
Posted: 10 Sep 2001 12:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
I don't know if there is a connection or not. What part of Texas are you in?

My LITTLEFIELD LINEAGE

(1) Thomas R. Buckner
Son of:
(2)G. R. Buckner and
Callie Mae Davis
(2) G. R. Buckner was the son of:
George Riley Buckner and
(3) Ada Lee Littlefield, daughter of
(4) James William Littlefield, b. 1844, Probably Spartanburg, SC, d. 1917, Park Springs, TX, and
Julia Ann Holt, b. 1848, Place ???, d, 1907, Park Springs, TX, (I have a copy of their marriage certificate dated 6 Feb., 1868, Gibson County, Tennessee) daughter of:
David Holt, b. 1802, Cumberland Co., NC, d. 26 Jan. 1865, and Nancy Elizabeth Shane

David Holt was probably the son of John or David Holt (no other information), who was probably the son of Frederick Holt (no other information).

Family tradition has it that the Littlefield lineage is connected to David Crockett although I have not been able to document this.

Additionally, the Littlefield family has always told its children that it had Cherokee lineage. I cannot confirm this although I would like to establish such a connection.

Please advise.

Thomas Buckner

Athena (View posts)
Posted: 21 Sep 2001 1:29AM GMT
I live in Killen, Fort Hood. My Great grandfather married into the Littlefield family. As far as I know they resided in Plano Texas all of their married life. Myrtle Littlefield was my great grandfathers second wife and I am not directly desceded from her since my grandfather was son to the first wife. But I would like to find out more information about her family for her children. Thanks for responding. Sory it has taken so long to get back to you but I have been out of town since the 8th on a famiy emergency. Thanks, Athena Butterfield.

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 2:17AM GMT
Hello,
I am a grand daughter of Myrtle Evans.
I can try to help you.
Thank you,
Cynthia

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 4:13PM GMT
Cicero J evans of collin co Tx was My Grt grandFathers Brothers son.I have tried to corrospond with members of this Family with no success. We have so much info on the Evans Family from Va. to Nc. to S C. to Ga. Tenn,Ark, olk and Texas. My Mom passed away Dec 14 2011 Her memory was so grt She Held all the Hidden answers. We are all white American Indians. I have found that Most of the Evans Family dont Know Nothing about their on Family. Those interested cn cotact jimandvic1@hotmail.com

Posted: 9 May 2012 4:00PM GMT
Cicero Jackson Evans mar Myrtle Anna Littlefield 1908-1970
d/o James William, Robert Absolom, Peter Horace, Absolom, Absolom, William)

Posted: 9 May 2012 4:06PM GMT
John Littlefield mar Dora Francis Overstreet, 1/2 Choctaw Indian

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 1:44PM GMT
Surnames: Cicero Jackson Evans and Euda Azalia Lynn/Myrtle Ann Littlefield
Hello, I am researching Cicero Jackson Evans and Euda Azalia Lynn/Myrtle Ann Littlefield. Please contact me with any info you may have.

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 1:45PM GMT
Surnames: Cicero Jackson Evans and Euda Azalia Lynn/Myrtle Ann Littlefield
Hello, I am researching Cicero Jackson Evans and Euda Azalia Lynn/Myrtle Ann Littlefield. Please contact me with any info you may have.

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 2:44AM GMT
i dont know who you are and you are listed as anon.
you can send me a message at yahoo

jyoung45
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions