Search for content in message boards

Edward W. Freeman

Edward W. Freeman

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 2:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON Edward W. Freeman? was a 2nd Lt., CSA Buried somewehere on Belgrade-Swansboro Hwy. (Some posibility of grave being destroyed)

Re: Edward W. Freeman

Posted: 22 May 2010 3:35AM GMT
Surnames: FREEMAN
NOT SURE OF THE FIRST NAME . MY GRANDFATHER NAMED THE STREET TAHAT WE LIVE ON FREEMAN AVE. IT WAS NAME AFTER SOMEONE NAMED FREEMAN. NOT SURE OF DETAILS OF STORY HE HAS BEEN DECEASED ALMOST 30 YEARS NOW. BUT FREEMAN AVE IS ON THE SWANSBORO BELGRADE ROAD. I WILL ASK THE FEW FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ARE STILL ALIVE TO SEE IF ANYONE REMEMBER ANYTHING.

Posted: 22 May 2010 7:58PM GMT
Surnames: Freeman
I am familiar with Freeman Avenue... There was a Freeman Graveyard on the farm just past there on the left, but I think it has been destroyed. These were my relatives, and I have relatives on Belgrade/Sboro Hwy. and Deppe Road. I am from Onslow co. but live near Kinston now. I graduated from WOHS in 1960. Are you related to the Freemans? cowboybob47@hotmail.com

Posted: 4 Oct 2010 7:04AM GMT
Surnames: white, freeman
Hi I think we are searching the same line. My GGG-Grandfather Freeman White's father was Vanderbilt Freeman and because of the master's name White his son carried that name. After VaNDERBILT DIED, Van Jr. changeD it back to Freeman White and named his son Van F. White and so my uncle (moms brother)Van Freeman White who passed away in 1994 carried both names and his brother Hardy Nathaniel White gave me this information. Vanderbuilt sold his land to a tobacco company. Mr White was a slave owner.

Posted: 4 Oct 2010 7:07AM GMT
I also have some photos of FREEMAN AND HIS WIFE PLUS SOME MILITARY discharge records

Posted: 4 Oct 2010 3:11PM GMT
Thanks!, I would love that... You may send to cowboybob47@hotmail.com

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 6:43PM GMT
Is this Edw W Freeman from Onslow county, N C ? Some of the names mentioned I am not familiar with.. Plus I am having problems tracing back past him in my ancestry. I need all the help I can get. THANKS cowboybob47@hotmail.com

Posted: 22 Oct 2010 5:02PM GMT
Yes that is where my gg granfather was born and he had alot of children, some of them moved west to ark, mo, ky, SOme women too, dorneza, livia or Livvy Katherine Monroe a grandchild of alberta white,

Posted: 20 Jan 2011 5:39PM GMT
No reply to this message, but are you connected to Harriett Jane Holland married to I. John Cox. Harriet Jane Holland born on March 18, 1842 died on Dec 1 1923. I. John Cox born on Aug 27 1839 died on Dec 5 1907. Had children: Annie Beadie, Emma, Lorena, Minnie, Willie, Alonzo and Lula Harriet.

Lula Harriett married Isaiah Davis Howland and children were:
Percy William, Ralph Hiebert, Margaret Louise, Annie Coward and Edward Davis.

Posted: 20 Jan 2011 6:44PM GMT
YES!... I am Related thru Isis Cox Freeman 1845-1919 (my great Grandmother) She married James B Freeman. She was sister of IJohn Cox..... Also I am related to Harriet Jane Holland.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic