Search for content in message boards

Alonzo Atwood

Alonzo Atwood

Lyle Atkinson (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 May 2004 7:14PM GMT
Surnames: Atwood
I am searching for Alonzo Atwood b ?? but believed in Michigan His son Merritt Preston Atwood M Malinda Francis Stewart 1893 Ralls MO I know they settled in the southern Mo or northern Ark any help would be appreciated this is my wife's family and no more information on them

Atkinson, Atwood, Hickson

Connie Kuykendall (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 May 2004 7:15PM GMT
Surnames: Atkinson, Atwood, Hickson, Fry
William Atkinson b. @ 1750 in Montgomery Co. Va. married Mary Fry.
James Atwood b. 1783 Culpepper Co. Va. married Joel Hickson.
Any information on these surnames is appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Alonzo Atwood

Posted: 1 May 2004 3:46AM GMT
Edited: 18 May 2005 2:18AM GMT
I am a descendant of Preston Merritt Atwood and Malinda Frances Stewart. I have information about them and Alonzo Atwood. I believe you have their marriage year wrong. I have 1873 not 1893. Alonzo was born in Littleton, New Hampshire and died in Wisconsin.

Mildred (Mickey) Frances Garrison Atwood of Springfield, Missoouri did much research on these people and when she died she left all of her papers to the Springfield-Greene County Library. If you are able to get to the library it is available for use by researchers. Most of my information came from Mickey's research. Mickey's husband was my mother's cousin and a grandson of Preston and Malinda.

If you want more information you can post a reply or email me directly.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions