Search for content in message boards

looking for brothers and sister

looking for brothers and sister

michael (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2006 2:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for my 2 brothers and 1 sister. my dad's name is Joe Cole. The oldest boys name is Jeffery and the youngest is Jeremy. The girls name is Jennifer. The last known residence is Lacey or Olympia washington. They would range in ages from mid-20's and down. Joe's mothers last name is Stevens. Last known wife was Colleen. Any information would be appreciated. thanks

Re: looking for brothers and sister

Wilma (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jun 2006 2:24PM GMT
I saw your message. Have you tried going to the white pages and typing their names and the state. I found a Jeremy cole at Olympia Wa. Call [360] 785-0971. The least you could do was get the wrong person. Also a Jennie Cole was listed at Bellevue, Washington [425] 455-0320 And then one listed for Seattle Wa. No phone. There were several listings for Jeffrey. Too many to list. You will have to just go through them and call. I have found a lot of help through the white pages. I even found a family I was looking for and a whole family tree that I needed. Isn't that awesome? Good luck. Hang in there. Something will turn up for you.
Wilma

Re: looking for brothers and sister

Posted: 12 Sep 2013 4:35PM GMT
Edited: 13 Sep 2013 2:44AM GMT
Hi, I think I am who you are looking for. I just came across this randomly when I was searching for something else, I am a little in shock at this moment. You can contact me at Jsparky84@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic