Search for content in message boards

James West

James West

bwf (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: WEST, PRINTY, DUNCAN, NICHOLS
James West, 83, died Tuesday night at his home a mile and a half west of Crittenden. He was a retired farmer. Fifty-four years ago he was married to his wife, Mrs. Minerva Printy West who survives him. He was a member of the Mt. Carmel Church. Besides his widow, he is survived by four brothers, Ellis, Ethel, Walter and Napoleon, and Mrs. Aggie Duncan, a sister. A niece, Mrs. Louise Nichols and Mr. and Mrs. D. L. Printy made their home with their aged aunt and uncle. Burial in the Crittenden Cemetery. [dated Friday, April 14, 1939]

Grant County Cemeteries - A History of their Inhabitants
Published by the Grant County Ky Historical Society, 1988

Re: James West

Posted: 2 May 2011 12:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am LaVerne Fowler, I am daughter of Charles E, Fowler, his father name Charles C. Fowler, his wife name Mary Louise West, her father Joseph West, and her mother Julia West, they was Boone Co. Kentucky, Joseph West name John West and his wife name Ann ( Pugh ) West. His parents some from Virginia, I be looking John West, Ann(Pugh) West. He has sisters, & brothers, their name Mary,25,Elijah,20, Ann L,17 George,16, Lizzie, 13,Noah,11 , Laura,8, James 29.
They are live at Bellview Distiets at the county Boone Co.
Ky. My name LaVerne Fowler , my email ChattyCaty5345@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions