Search for content in message boards

research

research

Susan Carodiskey (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CARODISKEY, LUKSIC
Just beginning my ancestor research, looking for information on both Carodiskey and Luksic families from Northumberland County Penn.

Carodiskey Family of PA

Posted: 2 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jan 2004 6:53PM GMT
Surnames: Carodiskey, Miller, Hawkins
I have the name Carodiskey in my family line. Although they lived in Montour County, there may have been some members in Northumberland County.

Carodisky

Posted: 4 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Feb 2002 7:40PM GMT
Surnames: Gerhart, Carodisky, Hess, Baylor
MARY ANN MARIA MAGDALENA GERHART, born 1838, PA to JACOB & DORTHEE` GERHART m. ENOS CARODISKY, Feb 24, 1853, at Pine Street Lutheran Church Parsonage, Montour County, Danville, Pa.
They had 5 children. I have some information that I'll be happy to share. You may email me at charpat@presys.com
and I can send a gedcom of what I have.

Re: Luksic

Posted: 11 Jul 2001 5:36PM GMT
Surnames: Luksic, Peska, Turk

My grandmother was Mary Luksic. She was born in Czechoslovakia. They came turn of the century.She had 3 sisters and 1 brother. Rose, Frances, Julia and Anthony. Two of the 4 were born in the US. Her father is listed as Anton and her mother is unknown, maybe last name Turk. The family originally settled somewhere in PA, with my grandmother marrying Frank Peska and moving to Cleveland.

Any info would be helpful

Re: Carodisky

Posted: 27 Sep 2001 11:18PM GMT
Edited: 15 Dec 2001 6:42PM GMT
What Baylor information might you have?

Re: Luksic

Posted: 16 Oct 2001 3:16AM GMT
hello! i came across this message board while doing research on my family. my last name is luksich- the name is said to have changed shortly after immigration to america, for pronounciation reasons. my great-grandfather's name was joseph luksich and was born in yugoslavia in 1872. however, i have scarce records that go beyond that...
let me know if i can be of any help.

Ted Carodiskey (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2003 2:09AM GMT
I have a copy of the Marriage Certificate for Enos Carodiskey and Annie M.M. Gearhart dated Feb. 24, 1853. This document spells Enos' last name with an "e" as above. On the reverse is listed their 14 children. George E. Carodiskey born April 28, 1864 is my grandfather. On the certificate it lists Enos' origin as "Poland". I have never been able to trace his linage any futher back. I would be interested in learning more about Enos. I and supply info on George's ancestors.

Posted: 15 Mar 2003 9:31PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jan 2004 6:53PM GMT
Ted, if your grandfather, George, was married to an Annie Kocher, and they had a son, Harry, born in 1888, I'd be very interested in exchanging information with you. Harry is my Carodiskey connection.

Re: research

Bella Carodiskey Sees (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2003 11:34PM GMT
I may have information for you my father was Theodore Carodiskey who lived in Sunbury, Pa I have other information about our family tree that you might be interested in having.

Re: Carodiskey Family of PA

Bella Carodiskey Sees (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2003 11:41PM GMT
I believe that you were contacted by my brother Ted. I too, my be able to help you. I sent Ted the information that you requested and he can forward to you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions