Search for content in message boards

Raymond (Ray) William Waterman, Wisconsin Dells

Raymond (Ray) William Waterman, Wisconsin Dells

Ellen Brevik (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Waterman
I'm searching for my Grandfather Raymond William Waterman, b.1980 in S. Dakota, died 1968 (probably) in Wisconsin Dells. He was married to Louise Mae Norris, but might have remarried some time after 1920. Any info on Ray Waterman or Watermans in Wisconsin is appreciated.
Ellen

WATERMAN family - Wis Dells

Posted: 11 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 9:11PM GMT
Surnames: WATERMAN, GOFF
From "Columbia County History Book 1982", page 330, under a listing "Waterman Family" :
Andrew Shepherd WATERMAN, like many settlers coming to this area was a Yankee, born in Baldwinsville, NY in 1827. His wife, Almira GOFF, was from St. Albans, NY.
Andrew Shepard was the first of many Watermans to open a business in Kilbourn. He and his son, Andrew Seth (Drute) purchased the Rose House in 1895 and renamed it the Hotel Waterman.... Drute and his wife Vinnie, operated the hotel... Drute and Vinnie had 6 children, all born at the hotel; Vera, Iness, Andrew III, Charlotte, Harriet, and Mary. Many ancestors of this family still live in the Wis Dells area.

Re: WATERMAN family - Wis Dells

Posted: 15 Oct 2001 2:36AM GMT
Edited: 9 Mar 2002 7:29PM GMT
Surnames: Cook, Waterman, Goff, Magee, Van Wie, Stone, Stowe, Heitman
HOW DO I GET A COPY OF THIS BOOK!?!?!?!

Andrew SHERMAN Waterman was the father of my gr-gr-grandmother, Lillie. Andrew's wife was Almira Goff(e).

Re: Raymond (Ray) William Waterman, Wisconsin Dells

Posted: 30 Oct 2001 3:36AM GMT
Edited: 9 Mar 2002 7:29PM GMT
Surnames: waterman
I have quite a bit of info on the Watermans of Kilbourn City (Now WI Dells)..... email me.

Re: Raymond (Ray) William Waterman, Wisconsin Dells

Posted: 15 Apr 2013 7:16PM GMT
i am interested in any info you haveon any decendants of andrew shepard waterman thank you turk waterman
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions