Search for content in message boards

John thomas and Nancy Bear

John thomas and Nancy Bear

Veronica Davidson (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2002 2:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching more info for my family tree. I believe his parents were Charles Thomas and Marie Bouvier. Please help.
Thanks Veronica

Re: John thomas and Nancy Bear

Posted: 12 Jun 2002 8:14PM GMT
Hi Veronica I have a family member looking for more info on these people as well.Marie or mary Bouvier was the daughter of Jean-Baptiste Bouvier and Marguerite Laurent

Veronica (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2002 7:40PM GMT
Hi,
I am sorry I have been very busy. How are you realted to John Thomas and Nancy Bear. I would like to share more info if we continue with the same line. Thanks Veronica

kim (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2002 8:06PM GMT
Hi Veronica I am sitting here looking at our history book. Now what i have is Mary or Marie born 1817 married Charles Thomas. Her parents were Jean-Baptiste Bouvier and Marguerite Laurent.They had five children Jean-Baptiste born 1810,Michel born 1813, Mary born 1817,Antoine born 1824, and Joseph born 1830.Antoine Bouvier was my great great grandfather.From all my research I have found that this family was in what they called the Northwest Territories, which at that time was most of the prairie provinces.They were also included in the Red River Census and marriage records.If you want more info e-mail me directly.I hope this helps you some. Kim

Veronica (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2002 8:28PM GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the info. I am related to Napoleon Goulet born June 12, 1885 married to Marguerite Rosalie Dussion born Mar.5, 1903. Her parents were Jean Baptiste Dussion or Juisseaume and Maria Thomas. I fould out her parents were John Thomas born 1840 and Nacy Bear born c1856. John's parents were Charles Thomas and Marie Bouvier. Do you know any other info for Me? Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions