Search for content in message boards

JOHN A BARGER'S WIFE FRANCIS

JOHN A BARGER'S WIFE FRANCIS

Posted: 27 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Mar 2002 1:43AM GMT
Surnames: BARGER, FELTY
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE FRANCIS FELTY BARGER, WIFE OF JOHN A. BARGER WAS BURIED. I FOUND JOHN A'S GRAVE AT CLARA BARGER GRAVEYARD ( AT SAUL, KENTUCKY PERRY COUNTY, BUT IF SHE IS THERE IT IS UNMARKED. I THOUGHT SOME OF YOU PERRY COUNTY PEOPLE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT. WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP.
GAYNELL BARGER SCOTT

FRANCES FELTY BARGER

Posted: 15 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FELTY, BARGER
THIS IS AN ANSWER TO MY OWN QUESTION, JUST THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE MAY BE INTERESTED. MOM SAID FRANCES WAS BURIED BETWEEN TELFORD AND JOHN A BARGER AT THE CHARA BARGER GRAVEYARD. SO APPARENTLY HER GRAVE IS NOT MARKED EXCEPT WITH A STONE BECAUSE ROLLAN AND I DID NOT FIND HER GRAVE, AND THERE WAS AN UNMARKED STONE BETWEEN THE TWO GRAVES.
GAYNELL SCOTT BARGER

Frances Felty Barger

Posted: 6 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Felty, Barger
I have just returned from Saul, Kentucky. I made another trip to the Clara Barger Cemetery. Mom was correct about the burial place of Frances Felty Barger, the rock is still standing with F.F.B between Telford and John A. Barger (son and husband). We talked to many people and really enjoyed being there. Just wanted let you know that I had confirmed the burial place of Frances. She was my great grandmother.
take care,
Gaynell Barger Scott

Re: FRANCES FELTY BARGER

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 10:38PM GMT
THIS IS AN ANSWER TO MY OWN QUESTION, JUST THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE MAY BE INTERESTED. MOM SAID FRANCES WAS BURIED BETWEEN TELFORD AND JOHN A BARGER AT THE CHARA BARGER GRAVEYARD. SO APPARENTLY HER GRAVE IS NOT MARKED EXCEPT WITH A STONE BECAUSE ROLLAN AND I DID NOT FIND HER GRAVE, AND THERE WAS AN UNMARKED STONE BETWEEN THE TWO GRAVES.
GAYNELL SCOTT BARGER

That's Tilford Barger on the one side, not Telford. My great-uncle.

Re: JOHN A BARGER'S WIFE FRANCIS

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 7:29PM GMT
Hello I am trying to find the Clara Barger Cemetary in Saul, KY can you please give me directions?

Re: JOHN A BARGER'S WIFE FRANCIS

Posted: 10 Jul 2013 3:11AM GMT
It is located just up the road away from the lake on the same side as the Saul school house.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic