Search for content in message boards

Charles Morgan VA b. 1680

Charles Morgan VA b. 1680

Melissa (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2001 12:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morgan, Nash
seeking more on parents of Charles Morgan b 1680 VA and d. after 1766 Faquier Co. VA. married Ann? Charles and Ann had eight children: Charles, Simon, William, Ben, James, Alice, Mary (married William Nash) and John. Know that Charles father was Anthoney (sp?) Morgan who may have married Elizabeth?. who may have married later a John Ware. I find traces of them in old Rappahannock Co. and Westmorland Co. Va but they are elusive. Does anyone have a lead.?

Re: Charles Morgan VA b. 1680

Posted: 22 Sep 2004 2:47AM GMT
Surnames: Morgan
Hello! I'm a descendent of Charles Morgan, and I think the connection is this: your Charles, is son of Anthony and Elizabeth, his wife was Anne. They had 5 children, Simon, William, James, Benjamin and John. My line comes down through Simon, and so forth. If you're interested in more info, I'd be happy to help! blzkeys72@att.net

Thanks and good luck!
Bethany

Derald Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2004 1:30AM GMT
I have looked for years for a link to htis line and my John Valentine Morgan born 1845 VA son of John and Mary Morgan( thier information unknown) John V. is living with a Mary Morgan in Mason Cnty, KY in 1860. She is probably his grandmother or aunt. He lived in Adams Cnty, OH most of his life and was a Mason.

James Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2004 3:43PM GMT
Surnames: Morgan
Is there, by chance, a John Pierce Morgan listed as decendents of this line. I'm at a brick wall, trying to find the parents of John Pierce Morgan, born abt 1793, died Dec. 24, 1847. Any info which you might have would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jimmy Morgan

Mary Sheffield (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2005 2:49PM GMT
I have seen a Vallentine Morgan in NC about that time. It is a odd name for a person so I thought it might be worth researching. try Familysearch.org and try to bring up this name.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic