Search for content in message boards

John H. Anderson Born 1758 Bedford VA

John H. Anderson Born 1758 Bedford VA

Posted: 20 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 2:41AM GMT
Surnames: Anderson, Blakely, Mahan, Trosper
I am searching for info on John H. Anderson, born 1758 Bedford Va, married to Margaret. Their son, Jacob C. Anderson is my g-grandfather. Jacob was married to Nancy Jane Mahan.

Thank you,
Peggy Dale

Re: John H. Anderson Born 1758 Bedford VA

Posted: 3 Sep 2001 5:02PM GMT
Edited: 3 Sep 2001 5:05PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson, Pierciful (Percival, Piercefield?) , Bull, Richason (Richardson)
Margaret: I have Jacob Anderson, as son of above, but know little of him (or of John) ...until his marriage to Nancy Richason (Richardson) in Pulaski Co., Ky, Sept. 1805 ... and then Barthena Bull (no record, but est 1825)...John H. had, that I know of for sure, Jacob (b. ca 1779) and John (b 4 Nov. 1795). Any information of John H and his wife Margaret appreciated, as well as any information on Jacob and Nancy Jane Mahan

Any questions, please contact me. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Margaret Dale (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2001 5:16PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson, Mahan, Simpson, Decker, Arthur
Thank you so much for your response. I do have some info on Mahan. I'm working right now doing research on Internet for my job and can't take the time to dig it all out, but I certainly will when I have the time.

Please, please, if I don't respond in a few days, send me a reminder. I'm very busy, working by contract, and have deadlines to meet, so don't give up on me. My work comes in spurts so there will be time in the near future when I will have the time.

Again, thanks so much,

Margaret Dale

Posted: 13 Apr 2002 4:06AM GMT
Edited: 15 Mar 2003 2:02AM GMT
Surnames: Anderson
my g-grandfather was John Thomas Anderson born in Scott County Tn about 1872, father George as confirmed by John's death certificate and mother is listed as unknown, but family members think her name was Partelie??? Do you have any information??
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions