Search for content in message boards

Carroll Co. Cem book lookups

Carroll Co. Cem book lookups

Posted: 17 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 10:05PM GMT
I have a book "Carroll County, Mississippi Cemetery Records". I'll do lookups, during my free time. Please be specific. First and last name.

Bobie

Malinda Robinson

D. Jack Robinson (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Carpenter, Robinson
I desire to learn the resting location of my g grandmother,
Malinda (Carpenter) Robinson, who died in Carroll County,
Mississippi in 1849. Thanks.

Francis A. Eubanks (1838-1888) or...

Posted: 18 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Oct 2001 2:57PM GMT
Surnames: Eubanks Merritt Dutart
Joseph Eubanks (1800-?) Wife Harriett H.(Dutart)Eubanks(1809-?) Elizabeth Dutart(1784-?) Sorry, I hope this isn't too many. Thanks! I appreciate the offer.

cemetery look-up

Martha Pentecost (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Doyle, Estill, Gilliam
We are searching for the graves of Jane (Teas) Estill who was wife of Samuel Estill of Boonesborough< Madison Co., Ky, (he buried in Tenn). Jane Estill died in Carroll Co., and believed to have been buried in Carroll County, MS. Also looking for the graves of her daughter Jane Estill Doyle and son-in-law William Gilliam Doyle; William C. Doyle and Calpernia (Doyle) Doyle(cousins who married). Also looking for any obvious allied families (Gilliam) through cemetery records, as well.

I have the graves at Old Middleton......including Pentecosts and Doyles. Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Martha Pentecost
Marthap@netvu.net
Posted: 11 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jun 2006 9:20PM GMT
Surnames: Beck, Patterson
Is this Elizabeth and relation to a Joseph Beck?

teresa

Cemetery look-up

Posted: 11 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jun 2004 10:02PM GMT
Surnames: ALFORD, BECK
Bobie,

Would like to know if Henry (John Henry/Henry John) and Elizabeth (BECK) ALFORD are buried at or near Blackhawk, Carroll Co. Would also like to know if there are any other BECK burials in same area. All would probably be dead by 1900 or so.

Thanks,
Fronia

Elizabeth Beck

Posted: 12 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jun 2004 10:02PM GMT
Surnames: BECK, ALFORD
Teresa,

I have no idea, right now, who Elizabeth's family is. Just her husband and children. I've been looking at Alfords and am starting to hunt the Beck family in Carroll County.

Fronia

Cemetery book

Charles K. Blankenship (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Avant, Caviness
I have very little information on my grandfather, James Thomas Avant, who I believe died in Carroll County in the early 1920's. My grandmathers name was Emma Jane Caviness who died in the early 1960's. Can you help me with those two? Where might one purchase a copy of the book you have. I have a lot of relatives from that area of MS and I don't want to occupy too much of your time. Please reply to e-mail address.

Thanks,

Chuck Blankenship......chuconb@aol.com

Becks and Alfords

Posted: 30 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 Mar 2002 6:54PM GMT
Surnames: Beck
I have found in the Carroll County cemetery book a listing for Elizabeth Beck, wife of J. H. Alford, Oct. 25, 1825-June 15, 1900 at New Hope Cemetery. It's near Black Hawk, Miss. Near the line between Sects. 24 and 25, Tnshp 18, R2E.There are more Alfords listed. Susie James

Joseph Lafayette Beck

Posted: 28 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Oct 2003 9:11PM GMT
Surnames: Beck, Keener, Clark
Seeking the names of the parents of Joseph Lafayette Beck
born abt 1821. Family later moved to NC then to Ga
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions