Search for content in message boards

looking for anyone with access to darnell book

looking for anyone with access to darnell book

susan mead (View posts)
Posted: 15 Apr 2002 11:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
looking for anyone who may access to darnell book to help in a search for some blank areas i have in my family search, does anyone have an idea where i may be a ble to get my hands on this book for at least a few days? i am related to john darnell in england and have several blanks in the search coming this way.

Re: looking for anyone with access to darnell book

Posted: 15 Apr 2002 12:46PM GMT
Edited: 5 Nov 2004 8:15PM GMT
Surnames: Darnell
Hi! I have the book-but it starts at Dr.David born-1658---died in 1702.Wife Margritt(?). But I just recently heard of a John Darnell,born about 1630 in England and died in Charles Co. Md.-children Jeremiah,John,and David Sr.-born in1658 inSt.Mary's Co.Va. What would you like for me to look up?

susan mead (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2002 11:27AM GMT
the cap i have is between theodore tilden and jeremiah. i have nothing on either on of the james, and james wesley. and my info on moses is sketchy. theodore tilden is my great-great grandfather. i have information on his son rollie sr and forwarded if your interested.

Posted: 16 Apr 2002 5:15PM GMT
Hummm.The only way I can figure out where I am on this family tree is to start at the begining-with me it's David ,David,Abraham.Moses,Menoah Clarkson,Wm.G.-and then my grandmother.Your Jeremiah,do you go back farther.what yr. was he born?-@ me direct lockebj@infinet.com

Posted: 19 Apr 2002 7:13PM GMT
Hi,got your e-mail ,would like to correspond but I do not have your e-mail address.I did look up your line in my Darnell book.Did not know exactly what or who you were looking for.
I also feel a connection even tho it goes all the way back to the first David.Just think,my David and your Morgan were brothers.------Betty

susan mead (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2002 12:37PM GMT
i am so sorry for not thinking of including my e-mail addy, oakridge@chartermi.net. i was looking for info on a gap i have in the history between theodore tilden{mmy 2nd great grandfather} and james wesley, and his father james. i have some what of the rest, but sketchey on the siblings of each and no infomation on theodores kids except my great grandfathers name. hope to hear from you soon. snowing here, was just last week it was in the 80's!!!!!!!!

Posted: 23 Apr 2002 9:33PM GMT
Edited: 6 Sep 2004 4:20AM GMT
Could you look up a Cortez Darnell and Sarah Darnell born in Va. ? Children: Charles Bonhomme Ysantala (b. 1816) and his bro. Napoleon Ferninand? Thanks

Posted: 24 Apr 2002 1:27AM GMT
I did check the book but found nothing that matched those names.In the begining of the book it list the possiblity of Dr.David having brothers,one named Henry.Possible connection there.I will try to look up some info that I had on that.If you don't hear from me after a while give me a reminder.Betty

Matthew Sellars (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2002 6:51AM GMT
I have been reading with interest over the past few weeks the comments about The Darnell Book. Can some-one please tell me a bit about this book. What is it? what information does it contain?, who wrote it?, who owns it, have we all got access to it?.

While I am on the subject I would appreciate it if any-one could help me with information on James Darnell who was born in 1895 and who died during the First World War on 23rd March 1918. I am looking for information concerning his wife, and his parents including dates if possible.

Would be grateful for any information

Matthew

susan mead (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2002 10:56AM GMT
james wesley darnell is my 3rd. greatgrandfather and his father is james sr. i also need information on them, all i have on dates is james sr, born 1785 in north carolina and died in
ILLINOIS.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions