Search for content in message boards

FAFARD-LAFRAMBOISE

FAFARD-LAFRAMBOISE

Posted: 17 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Mar 2002 10:48PM GMT
Surnames: FAFARD, LAFRAMBOISE, CHALIFOUX, BRUNETTE, LARICHE, DUCHARME
Would anyone in these family surnames have info per a Pierre Laframboise born 08 Jun 1768 Trois Rivieres, St. Maurice, Quebec, marr. NE SET (Lizette) Elizabeth; and a M. Joseph Laframboise b. abt 1770 Wis. ch 12 Mar 1848, Bay Settlement, Town of Scott, Brown Co., Wisc. who married a Veronique (Monique) Koekoseque (Menominee) b. abt 1785 Wis. please speak up. There is a conflict of dates and people per my lineage. From what info I have all the abovc surnames are listed as grandparents of the children.

I will be indebted to anyone with insight into these families. My gggfather, Jean Baptiste Laframboise is the son of one of these men ... apparently the book "The Wisconsin Creoles" has alot of errors in the info, and it lists Pierre as the father of J.B. (John B.). Jean Bte married Marie (Mary) Rousseau, dau. of Augustin Rousseau.

Thank you very much.

Karen
denniskaren@earthlink.net

LaFramboise

Posted: 23 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 2:36AM GMT
Surnames: Cadotte, Legault, Lego, Lague, Lagoo, Rollin, Parent, Ducharme, Graham, Johnson, Besnard, Viard
Unknown Co. Wi Query Forum

Contact Ron Olfs at: ohlfs@worldnet.att.net

Cadotte, Parent

Posted: 25 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 3:41AM GMT
Surnames: Cadotte
My g-g-grandmother was Sophia Cadotte. She married Peter Lumbar (Pierre Lambert, Lombard, Lombear, etc) at Lac St. Croix in 1849.

I see the Parent name. I am forwarding your email address to a friend that has Parent in his family kine. I have been trying for a long time to get him reseaching his tree but...

Megwetch (Thank you)

Larry Friend
friend@2z.net

Re: FAFARD-LAFRAMBOISE

Posted: 10 Jan 2006 6:40AM GMT
Edited: 29 Apr 2006 5:15AM GMT
Surnames: Ducharme
You listed Ducharme in your post saying that Ducharme among others were listed as grandparents. In my family history, I have a Veronique (Menominee) listed as married to Joseph-Marie Ducharme (b.1762) which falls in the general time frame you gave for your Veronique Laframboise. Perhaps it is part of the puzzle. I have quite a bit of information on the Ducharme family if interested.

Re: FAFARD-LAFRAMBOISE

Eileen Sosville Cleckner (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2006 1:09AM GMT
I have ELIZABETH LAFRAMBOISE (father JOSEPH LAFRAMBOISE) married to HAROLD ALFRED SOSVILLE in June 1932 in Malone, N.Y.

No other information on ELIZABETH or her father.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions