Search for content in message boards

John Tierney and Bridget McGee Tierney

John Tierney and Bridget McGee Tierney

Posted: 5 Mar 2010 5:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any family members that might be out there i am the son of there youngest daughter Sheila Tierney

Re: John Tierney and Bridget McGee Tierney

Posted: 7 Mar 2010 8:41AM GMT
Surnames: Tierney
John and Bridget sounds so familliar it's scary. I think I thought they were my g-g-aunt and uncle, but it turned out to be a no-go. Is there a Francis E Tierney in your family? I remember him being their son.

Hope it helps!

Re: John Tierney and Bridget McGee Tierney

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 2:14AM GMT
Surnames: McGee, Tierney
Hi
I think that I am related :) I have been looking for a Tierney relative for a while as we have some nice photos of Bridget "Bea" McGee Tierney and I feel bad that her descendants dont have them (just thought to look on the message boards).
My grandmother Dorothy McVeigh Doyle's mother was Mary McGee (sister of Bridget and Sue and Rose and Annie). I have done alot of research and have a Word doc family tree that I can send and several photos of "aunt Bea" as my mother called her, along with Dot, Virginia, and John. My grandmother's youngest sister Rita McVeigh is still alive and would love to hear how Bea's family is doing :) And my mother Dorothy Doyle OBrien remembers your mother Sheila - she was actually a bridesmaid in her wedding !
I am happy to email the photos and tree (also have lots of info about the McGee sisters-Irish censuses and passenger lists etc) and would love your input on the tree(would like to add some Tierney descendants
Lauren OBrien
Boston, MA
Lobrien428@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions