my uncle fred prescott from mn. fought in the korean war

my uncle fred prescott from mn. fought in the korean war

Posted: 17 Nov 2009 8:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
looking for family or any related info

Re: my uncle fred prescott from mn. fought in the korean war

Posted: 21 Nov 2009 12:31PM GMT
do you know what state he was from? birthdate?

Posted: 5 Jan 2010 9:32PM GMT
My standard question: what was the branch of service, unit and time of service?

Look for clues in photos, personal effects. Consider ordering his mil records from NPRC St. Louis using Form 180.

All records searches start here: http://www.archives.gov/

Physical examination of records in NARA files can take forever so shortcuts are useful, find his core info.

Posted: 7 Mar 2010 5:51AM GMT
my uncle fred from minnesota was born oct 3 1930. His parents where fred m prescott jr & maryanne coller and his borthers and sisters where harold,john,richard,gurttrued known as sue,Terresa,june,patricia

Posted: 12 May 2012 3:02PM GMT
I am working on that family. contact me by email if you are still interested, please.

Fred M. Prescott |

Prescott, Fred M. age 77, all of heaven rejoiced on 3/20/08 when Fred entered into the Holy presence of God. He is preceded in death by his parents, Fred & Mary; siblings, Harold, John, Gert, June, Pat and Teresa. Fred served in the Army during the Korean War. He was a member of the National Guard. He worked at Graybow-Daniels in Plymouth, MN until he retired with health problems. Fred is survived by his wife Mary of 52 years; his brother, Dick; 4 children, Delrae (Greg), Monica (Dave), Tim and Dan (Carrie); 14 grandchildren; 8 great- grandchildren; and many nieces, nephews and friends who will sadly miss him. Memorial services will be held Thurs., March 27th at Living Word Christian Center in Brooklyn Park. Visitation 10-11, Service 11-12. Burial service immediately following at Fort Snelling Nat'l Cemetery.

Published in Star Tribune on March 25, 2008

Posted: 22 May 2012 1:40AM GMT
Sounds about right.
what's your email?

Posted: 4 Dec 2012 6:31AM GMT
Surnames: Prescott, Coller or Collier
He is a relative of mine too. I am trying to find out about his mother who was born in Saskatchewan Canada as much as I've found. I wonder if Coller was her correctly spelled maiden name.

Do you know what kind of health problems Fred had? Thanks for any information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic