Search for content in message boards

John Parker 1780

John Parker 1780

Bernice Parker Mayer (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2001 10:51AM GMT
Hi trying to locate any infro..on a
John Parker born 1780 in Maryland which at that time was (Northern Va.) he married a Rachel (Wetheral)????? born in Penn. 1784
they left Penn in 1822...????? PLEASE if anyone can give me any dates or infro...
on this couple ..would be a big help to me...
My Parker family started in this area and went to Ohio..Indiana and finally to Iowa
where my father and siblings were born...
Please email me direct...b_mayer@hotmail .com
or rustyj@xtalwind.net....Thanks,Bernie

Parker Family

Posted: 28 May 2001 9:30AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2001 6:34PM GMT
Can you tell me where in Ohio and Iowa your Parker family lived? There is quite a big thing going on right now with several Parker descendants trying to get information together to connect certain families who were also from Ohio and Iowa. The name of John Parker has come up several times. We're just trying to get all the information we can so we can try and sort this out! Thanks!

ATT: RENEE PENCE---PARKER

Posted: 29 May 2001 7:47PM GMT
RENEE I have a John Parker the 2nd..born abt 1815 in Brown County Ohio....married abt..1833 in Brown County Ohio he died March 19, 1890 in Buck Creek Twp. Hancock Co. Indiana he was married to a Isabelle Forsythe who was born abt 1813 in Brown Co. Ohio died Sept 12,1900 in Greenfield center twp. Hancock Co. Indiana. His father was John Parker and mother was Rachel Wetheral
Isabelle's parents were William Forsythe and Rebecca Wills...
they had five children.......I do have infro on them...if you would like....they had one son named John Allen Parker who is my great grandfather.....so that would make John Parker the 2nd my great great grandfather....
John Parker the 1st. all I know about him is that he was born in Va.and his wife Rachel Wetheral was born in Va. Hope this helps.
I am VERY INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE ON THE PARKERS....my grandfather William P. Parker son of John allen and one of John Allen's wives by the name of Lucretia Ann Campbell .William married a
Elizabeth Ann Hook...and a Ida M. Spooner
William and Elizabeth were married in hancock co. in. July 17,1888...some time after that they moved to Iowa...because william died January 05,1934 in Winterset Iowa....Madison Co. Center twp..Iowa.....
If you happen to run across any connections
or want more infro.....PLEASW email me direct
at b_mayer@hotmail.com because after the 15th of June the rustyj address will not reach me.....William and Elizabeth was my fathers ...mother and father.....
Keep in touch Please.......another Parker searching........Bernie.......

but moved to Iowa......
Posted: 2 Jun 2001 5:27PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jan 2002 12:47AM GMT
Hello, My John Parker was born about 1780 in MD and Rachel Shipley B. ca 1785-1790 PA . they were probably married about 1805, had ten children. 1850 census has them in Pope Co. Ar. I found the similar names interesting. I have been trying to trace my John and Rachel's parents. Any response would be appreciated. Doris

John Parker

Posted: 3 Jun 2001 7:25AM GMT
My John Parker..was born in Va..later lived in Brown County Ohio..then my parker's moved to Handcock Co. Greenfield...Indiana.then on to Des Moines and Winterset Iowa.....

Re: John Parker 1780

Posted: 11 Jul 2001 8:11PM GMT
Although my Parkers came to GA, I was curious if your John Parker might have had a brother, Joseph A. born 4/17/1774 possibly in VA - some sources say Montgomery Co. NC
Joseph and his wife had a son named John D. [my 4g-grandpa]
Maybe he was named after his uncle??!!!
Care to share any info on John Parker that you may have found?
Sincerely,
Aleta P. Hawkins
aphawkins2k1@yahoo.com

Re: John Parker

Posted: 3 Sep 2002 9:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Mar 2004 1:59AM GMT
I wonder if your John Parker was a son of Elder John Parker, son of Nathaniel Parker? The ages, name and place of residence is the same.

Re: ATT: RENEE PENCE---PARKER

Posted: 30 Aug 2006 2:37PM GMT
Surnames: parker, hubbard, dunham
I am also working on the John Parker (Brown Co. OH) family in Hancock Co., Indiana.

My husband's family is connected to them through Kay Parker Hubbard, daughter of George Howard Parker, son of George W. Parker, son of John.

If anyone has information, please feel free to contact me off list. Anything would be greatly appreciate at this point in time as I have just begun working on this family.

Thanks!

Marianne Spencer
Indianapolis, Indiana

Re: ATT: RENEE PENCE---PARKER

Posted: 7 Feb 2007 1:54PM GMT
I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR PARKER FAMILY..........WE MAY HAVE A LOT IN COMMON.......OR CLOSE TO IT.........EMAIL ME DIRECT AT.........anamariemuffin@yahoo.com

BERNIE
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions