Search for content in message boards

Family of Robert Fuller England

Family of Robert Fuller England

Posted: 21 Jun 2012 1:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Jun 2012 1:43AM GMT
Surnames: Fuller
Looking for info on the entire family of Robert Fuller father of Edward and Samuel Fuller of the Mayflower.

Re: Family of Robert Fuller England

Posted: 17 Oct 2012 11:16PM GMT
Hello!
I have just finished my 'rough draft' of my family's connection to Edward, brother of Dr. Samuel. How can I help you?

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 8:35PM GMT
Surnames: Dr. Samuel Fuller of England (Mayflower)
This is wonderful, congratulations. By chance do you have research on Dr. Samuel Fuller pre-Mayflower? I am a 10G direct descendent and would love to fill in some of the gaps in my research. Thank you!

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 11:57PM GMT
Well, since my Edward was Samuel's brother, their ancestry would be identical.
Father: Robert (a yeoman) Mother: Sarah Dunkhorne (1st wife)
(Second wife: Frances Blackwell)
Gfather: John A. Gmother: Ann Collinge
Ggfather: William Ggmother: Cicely Unknown
Gggfather: John (1460-1511) Gggmother: Alice Unnown (1452-1491)
Ggggfather: William (1433-1492) Ggggmother: Cicely Unknown (1427?-????)

Hope this helps. I don't have all the other dates, etc. before me right now.

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 11:47AM GMT
Thank you for the info. I will check this against what I have. If I have more or other, I will let you know. If your Edward was my Dr. Samuel Fuller's brother, then he also came over on the Mayflower. Do you have the research from the Mayflower Society here in the U.S.? Lots available from that source. I do know that Samuel spent time in Leyden for abt 18 months; a time before making the trip to America. He was what today would be called a religious activist; hence his decision to leave England for a new life.

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 3:04PM GMT
Yes, I have some info. As I said, it's not right at hand. They are brothers- and 'activists', protesting against a State-run church. The Mayflower group (Pilgrims) must not be confused with the later 'Puritans' who landed in Salem.
Edward also protested against the laws and persecution of the Quakers who came later still. He incurred fines for his speaking out, but they (the establishment) couldn't do without him, so he maintained his place of leadership in the colony.

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 6:21PM GMT
Surnames: Fowler, Fuller, Smith. Jones, Culbertson, Jackson
I am mainly looking for information on Robert Fuller family , their parents, and the line from there back in England.

Posted: 20 Oct 2012 12:17AM GMT
Sorry. My reply was to jbellem.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic