Search for content in message boards

Surname Vigrass

Surname Vigrass

Posted: 22 Oct 2000 9:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Dec 2006 3:12AM GMT
Surnames: Fry, Vigrass
Looking for decendants of John Thomas Vigrass and Mary Francis Fry.
Their children were born in Parry Sound, Ontario as well as I can tell. Nearest birth records I have are around 1890-1910. Thanks for your help, e-mail me please.
Posted: 3 Nov 2000 7:09PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 2:08AM GMT
John T Vigrass Mar 17,1861 Frances Fry 1869, England. Have lots of Vigrasses. Please email me.
Posted: 4 Nov 2000 10:52AM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 2:08AM GMT
I checked my tree and only have information on the children of John Thomas Vigrass as follows:
Arthur John vigrass b Dec 1896 d Sept 13, 1897, buried Hillcrest Cemetery, Parry Sound, Lillie vigrass b Jan 1891, Grace Vigrass and Birdie Vigrass.
Posted: 5 Nov 2000 9:33PM GMT
Edited: 14 Dec 2006 3:13AM GMT
Surnames: Fry, Vigrass
Mary...thank you for your post. My grandmother was Lillie Vigrass and two of her sisters were Birdie and Grace. Lillie was my mother's mother. Please e-mail as I am curious to know if you know of Douglas Fry as well!! This is very exciting for me! Sandy
Posted: 5 Nov 2000 9:39PM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2005 3:58AM GMT
my e-mail address is sandysfam@mailcity.com

Vigrass

Posted: 13 Jun 2001 10:33PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 2:05AM GMT
Hi Mary,
It's Meg Gonder. I see lots of messages flying back and forth, especially on Vigrass side. Does anyone have any Plumtree info? It seems pretty scare.
See you this summer!
Meg ( Eve's kid)

Re: Vigrass

Sarah Vigrass (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2002 11:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
Im Sarah Vigrass, i live in England. Im researching my family tree for a history project, and you seem to know quite alot about the Vigrass family, which i hope you can share with me. You also were interested in John .t Vigrass. WE have a script written by him at the age of about 13, handed down to my father. The furthest i can trace back my family to is Clifford Vigrass. Any help would be really appreciated, you can email me at stunniningsarah@hotmail.com,
Sarah Vigrass

Sara Vigrass (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2002 6:55AM GMT
Hey..my name's Sara Vigrass too!! Without the H. My family's all from Pittsburgh PA...but my sister, brother (his wife), and I all live in different parts of New York City. I looked up some info about the Vigrass family at Elis Island. There are two Vigrass's that came into the US: James (from Southhampton), and Jasper (from Liverpool)...he was a boilermaker...both came to PA.

Posted: 5 Oct 2003 5:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Apr 2005 6:36PM GMT
Surnames: Vigrass
Could you provide a date of birth or immigration for James and Jasper? I would love to be able to find the link.

Posted: 5 Oct 2003 7:48PM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2005 3:58AM GMT
Date of birth for James Vigrass: 11 Jan 1835
Immigrated to Canada in 1876. Settled in Dufferin Bridge, Ontario, Canada with his wife Martha Beckett. His parents were John Vigrass and Elizabeth Lindsay of England.

I have no knowledge of a Jasper. Please reply is we have a link as I have lots of information on the Vigrass Family of Dufferin Bridge and links to living relatives. Sandy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions