Search for content in message boards

HAUSCH, HAUS, HAUSZ

HAUSCH, HAUS, HAUSZ

Posted: 19 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Aug 2003 12:32AM GMT
Surnames: Hausch, Gos, Gosz

Seeking birthplace of Michael HAUSCH, b. 15 Sep 1835 in Poland/Germany. He married Katherine GOS/Z, b.24 Apr 1845. They immig. to U.S. and Detroit, MI in 1880, bringing their four children with them: Joseph, Frank, John, Antonina. Will share information I have since 1880.

Re: HAUSCH, HAUS, HAUSZ

Posted: 18 Jun 2003 12:08AM GMT
Edited: 28 Aug 2003 12:32AM GMT
Surnames: Hausch, Wojewski
Hi Marie, My g-grandfather was Victor Hausch from the same line your searching. There were two other children that you don't have. Victor and Sophia. Victor was born 1876 and Sofia was born in Michigan in 1883. I have linked your John and Joseph and Sophia to my g-grandfather through an obit from the newspaper when Victor died. I also found Michael in the 1920 census living with his daughter Sophia and son-in-law Leonard Wojewski. Send me a line. Rene'

marie hausch (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 2003 2:07AM GMT
Edited: 28 Aug 2003 12:33AM GMT
Surnames: Gosz, Hausch
Hi Rene, As a matter of fact, I do have Victor and Sophia as children of Michael and Catherine (Gosz) Hausch. I have that 1920 census also. So who is your grandfather? Joseph is my husband's grandfather. I am still trying to find the correct spelling of Catherine's name, and the exact village in Poznan that they came from. Do you have any clues? I live in Dearborn, MI.

Posted: 25 Jul 2003 9:32PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2003 1:48PM GMT
Surnames: Hausch
Hi Marie, I live in Lincoln Park. My grandmother was Victor Hauschs daughter. I'm stuck with John and Joseph I can't seem to find anything else on them. Do you happen to know when John or Joseph were married. I sent away for the death cert of my g-grandfather Victor am still waiting for it. I seem to have the feeling that Sophia had a different mother then John, Joseph and Victor since there was such a big age gap between her and the rest of them.

marie hausch (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2003 3:12PM GMT
I don't remember what information I have sent you to date. If you will let me know, via my e-mail, perhaps I can furnish some information.

Re: HAUSCH

Posted: 28 Jan 2004 12:35AM GMT
Edited: 3 Feb 2004 5:26PM GMT
Surnames: hausch
Hi Marie, I have found when are where Michael and Catherine Hausch died. Michael died in Detroit on June 29 1920 and Catherine died on May 13 1911 also in Detroit. I visited the cemetery which is Holy Cross in Det. They are in an unmarked grave up against the fence toward the back. I don't have any infomation on when their son Joseph and his wife Mary died. I also cannot find any information on the sone which was named Frank. Please get back to me. Rene'
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions