Search for content in message boards

Imperial Light Horse and Imperial Light Infantry

Imperial Light Horse and Imperial Light Infantry

Posted: 26 Feb 2011 10:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,

Very nearly finished transcribing the ILH & ILI (WO 126/55-65)

I am happy to check the images of the Enrolment Forms/ Attestation Paper if anyone needs any help.

Regards,

Malcolm

Re: Imperial Light Horse and Imperial Light Infantry

Posted: 14 Mar 2012 7:58AM GMT
sincerely looking for any information on robert henry cox, who served in the 2nd ilh from sept 1901 to april 1902, then into the 3rd nswib and return home on the Drayton Grange. cannot find how he went to SA or when he arrived there. Darrell

Posted: 9 Apr 2012 7:40AM GMT
Hi Malcolm,

I have been trying to find details of my Grandfathers enlistment. 1433 Trooper William Henry Talbot. This is all I have been able to find out (along with 2nd Imperial Light Horse).

Any Info would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Rob Talbot

Posted: 28 May 2012 10:00AM GMT
Hi

I'm lookig for information on 'Collery, Bernard, 1486 & 40894 Tpr. 2nd' if you have it. Possibly also another Collery.

Thanks if you can help.

regards

Paul

Posted: 16 Jun 2014 10:00AM GMT
Surnames: Robinson
Hello Malcolm,
I hope you're still doing this.
Could you possibly look for a Philip Joseph Robinson in the ILH please? Would have been in the service from about April 1900 to May 1902. I have a Kimberley Light Horse attestation paper which says he was in ILH for 25 months prior to May 2 1902 and would like confirmation of this if possible.
Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions