Search for content in message boards

Any family connections to Gatlin/ Moore families

Any family connections to Gatlin/ Moore families

Mary Gatlin (View posts)
Posted: 15 Aug 2000 2:08PM GMT
I would like very much to know about any Gatlin-Gatling and Moore families from the Kentucky area from 1800 on to any that still live in Ky.
I am from the families that moved to Il,and Tx. My email is MaryGatlin@ev1.net Thanks,Mary

moore

Doreen Moore (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2001 7:49AM GMT
In reply to yours, I am also looking for info. on Moore in Kentucky. My husbands grandfather-Bud Moore:Born-March 15,1896 in Hickman, Kentucky. We are looking for information on Great grandfather and Great grandmother. To our understanding-Great grandfathers name was or may have been Billy Moore-Charokees that were forced from TN and went Kentucky and his son Bud was born in Hickman KY. Have no info at all on ggrandmother. We are still searching for anything to help also. Bud married Lula Audrey Hargrove. Bud died and burried in Cardwell, MO in March 11, 1974.
If you have any info that may help me also please contact me at rdcr@fidnet.com.

Re: Any family connections to Gatlin/ Moore families

Posted: 4 Nov 2013 4:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am the great great grandson of Lula Moore that's buried in the Cardwell Missouri cemetery and she was married to a Bud Moore she always talked about Bud Moore.my grandmother was born in 1909 and her husband had passed before I was born in 1976 Lula Moore remarried 2 years after bud Moore passed in 1974 she talked about bud making moonshine down here on the river were I live he use to make it by the hundred gollans does this sound like the bud Moore that ya are talking about let me no
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions