Search for content in message boards

Obituary look-up?

Obituary look-up?

steven (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2002 3:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to find the obituary of Peter Graveline, who d. in Ogdensburg 10 Sep 1935. I am trying to find names of children, etc. Is there any one who can help me out?

Many thanks
Steven

Re: Obituary look-up?

Jim Bertrand (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jan 2002 2:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Steven, i have had this obit for some time but lost your email. Sorry. Retired Carpenter Succumbed at home of His Daughter, Mrs N. Larose Peter Graveline 80 who died tues after an illness of six months duration. at 9 o'clock sevices will be held at St. Mary's and burial at Notre Dame. Mr. Graveline was a native of Aylmer Que. on 19 aug 1855 the son of peter and matilda Sharltrand and came to this country when a child he was a carpenter and workered for skilling whitney and barnes co. he marr Mary louise Labiere in que. who died in 1909. Surviving are the following children who live in the city. Peter, John Mrs Ed Bennett, Mrs. William Farley and Mrs. harold Cornish, Mrs Larose, arthur, Mrs Floyd Mills Edward also Emery of ottawa, henry and Mrs. Earl Potter both of syracuse a brother Napoleon of aylmer and a sister mrs Matilda Queson of the same place.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic