Search for content in message boards

William Williams, November 14, 1910

William Williams, November 14, 1910

Joan Terrill (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Williams
Lanesboro Leader November 19, 1910

OLD RESIDENT DIES. William Williams, a resident of Norway township, this county since 1875, died at his home Monday, November 14th at the advanced age of 87 years. Mr. Williams was born in Norway, April 22, 1823 and came to this country in 1866 settling in Alamakee county, Iowa in 1866 where he lived 9 years and then moved to this county where he has since resided. Eight children are left to cherish his memory, viz: O. W. and E. W. Williams, and Mrs M. O. Rygg of Finley, N.D.; Mrs. A. C. Howe, Boston, Oregon; Mrs. H. Jameson, Yucatan; J. W. Williams, Hettinger, N.D.; William on the home farm near Bratsberg and M. W. of this place. The funeral was held from the Overland church, Bratsberg on Wednesday; Rev. Kr. Maggelssen officiating.

William Williams

Richard Sabatka (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Williams
Martin Williams, my Grandfather,was the son of William Williams. Do you have any more information that can be sent to me concerning the Williams family?

I was able to find alittle information in a book dealing with the history of Fillmore County, even a picture of William and Karen.I would like more information if possible.

My Mother was Mary Ruth Williams, daughter of William and Karen. I do have some information on the rest of the family.

Thank you Richard Sabatka

jasabatka@aol.com

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions