Search for content in message boards

Family Tree

Family Tree

Posted: 5 Aug 2000 6:25AM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2002 3:33AM GMT

We are in the process of reasearching our family tree history the names in our family's are Bailey,on both sidesof the family,Skinner, Vanwagner, Macormick, Black, Taunton, Brock, Dodd, Harmon, Carroll, Holley, Gaston, Muse, Vines, George, Eddison, Stewart, Gossage, Guin, Vining.As far as we know the family's are from Alabama, Georgia, and Texas, Not sure where else. If anyone haas any of these names in your family let us know we will work together any info would be appreciated and a big help.We will answer your emails. Emails addresses are ,(BudandBecky@Myfamily.com) or (bbailey5557@yahoo.com)
Posted: 15 Aug 2000 7:58AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 7:41PM GMT
I have found a list of skinners from Georgia that I am not sure are related, I do know a Paula Skinner who has a sister named Becky, I am not sure if her name is Skinner or Bailey
Posted: 15 Aug 2000 9:57AM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2002 3:33AM GMT
Hello Patricia My name is Becky and I have a sister named Paula we lived in Childersburg Paula lives in Pell City now.Where are you from.some of our family is from Georgia.

Skinners

Posted: 15 Aug 2000 12:47PM GMT
Becky,
I am Paula's husband(Eddie's) stepsister, Most of my relatives are from around Cleburne and Carroll County Georgia, Paul Skinner, Francis Marion Skinner and Mary Ann Hatfield, Issac Skinner, James Frances,Mary Harley, Joseph Harley, if any of these names connect let me know. You are more than welcome to call me at 205 640-7107 or email me at patricia_w0@yahoo.com

Please give more info on your Skinner Line

Posted: 26 Aug 2000 12:24PM GMT
Edited: 5 May 2002 4:04AM GMT
If you could send me info on your Skinner line I may be able to help. There is a large group searching the Skinners of NJ,PA,OH,etc. Thanks, Ginger geneibug@home.com

Skinner

Becky Bailey (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2000 7:25PM GMT
)Hello ,My name is Becky Skinner Bailey and we are searching our family trees. I would appreciate any help from anyone on any of the following names. The name Bailey includes Harold Hugh Bailey married Cora Mae(Guin)Bailey,they have six children,Lavenura (Guin)Vining,Roland Guin,William Lee Guin,Jimmy, Shirley,Betty Bailey.(Lavenura(Guin)Vining,no info)(Roland Guin,no info)(William Lee Guin,no info)Jimmy Harold Bailey married Sharon? they have two children Jimmy Jr(Deceased),Jamie Bailey,Shirley(Bailey)Brock married Norman Brock they have two children,Gary ,Donna Brock. Betty had one child Pamela (Mize) Carroll. 2nd marriage James Skinner Jr they have four children Rebecca(Becky),James(Ronnie),Mellisa(Kaye),Paula Skinner. Betty (Bailey) Moland married Jimmy Moland no children. Grandfather Skinner(unknown info)married Mary(Macormick)Skinner they have five + ? children Harold,William,Paul,James Jr,Catherine Skinner.Harold Skinner (Deceased) William(Dock)Skinner married Glenda(Thornton)Skinner they have six children David,Barry,Danny,Ricky,Donna,Debbie Skinner. Paul Skinner married Molley ? Skinner they have two children Paul Jr,Melanie Skinner.James Skinner Jr married Agnes ? Skinner they have four children, Wayne, Louise,Gail,Sue Skinner.2nd marriage to Betty (Bailey)Skinner they have four children,Rebecca(Becky),James(Ronnie),Paula,Mellisa(Kaye) Skinner. Pamela Jane (Mize) Carroll married John Carroll they have one son Dee Carroll.Terry Wayne Skinner married Sue ? Skinner ,they have one daughter. Stella Louise (Skinner) Holley married Charles Holley they have two Children names unknown. Gail Skinner , Sue Skinner Info Unknown.Rebecca(Becky Skinner)Bailey married Clarence(Bud) Bailey Jr,they have one daughter Wendy Bailey Brock. James(Ronnie)Skinner married Brenda ? Skinner no children.Paula(Skinner)Gossage,1st marriage to Freddie Gossage they have two children Fred ,Josie Gossage 2nd marriage Eddie Webb no children together.Mellisa Kaye Skinner not married no children . Wendy Denice Bailey Brock has a daughter,Chaunacy Paige Harmon Brock.

Skinner/Bailey Names

Posted: 27 Aug 2000 10:24AM GMT
Edited: 5 May 2002 4:04AM GMT
Hi Becky,
Thanks for the "Tree". I have a few ?? about the name Bailey. I have the name of a Bailey related to my Skinners. I did not see in my tree the connection to my Skinners, so could you answer a few questions. I have a Reena D. Skinner, married to a W.E. Bailey Prob. in Spokane, WA. (or poss. MO?) c.1900-1905.
Were your Baileys in either WA. or MO? Do you know anything about a W.E. Bailey?
Could you please e-mail me at my home address? (geneibug@home.com) Thanks, Ginger

skinner

to the skinner's (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 6:39PM GMT
please tell me how the skinner name might of came in there are thay from ky or tn thank 's
lori skinner
Posted: 25 Sep 2000 5:30PM GMT
My Skinners are from Georgia and Tennessee

Skinner

Judy (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2000 10:46AM GMT
The only info I have on my Skinner relations is as follows:

Issac Skinner; Marietta Meeker, his wife.
Children:
Eliza (Elizabeth) Esther Skinner (my grandmother)DOB 6-12-1891 in Sherburne County Minnesota.
Eva Skinner
There may have been a Henry Skinner, brother to Elizabeth and Eva. There may be more children, but I don't have that information handy at the moment. Will double check and get back.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions