Search for content in message boards

Hyacinth "Bubbie" Templer-Plunkett

Hyacinth "Bubbie" Templer-Plunkett

Sandy Bevill (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2004 5:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Templer, Plunkett, Herft
Looking for the children of Hyacinth Templer who married "Bunchie" Plunkett. "Bunchie" had a brother named George Plunkett. Hyacinth was born around 1912 in Sri Lanka and might have died between 1986-1995 in Sri Lanka. She was the daughter of John "Jack" Robert Templer and Cecelia Lillian Paulina Herft. Hyacinth and "Bunchie" Plunkett had six children, only three names are known: Therese, Joan and Dennis (Dennis is now deceased). Hyacinth has four siblings who are now dead: Pearl, Edmund "Ruby", Dorothea, and Noel. I would like to correspond with Hyacinth's children and find out what happened to her. Thank you kindly.

Re: Hyacinth "Bubbie" Templer-Plunkett

Posted: 12 Feb 2007 8:40PM GMT
Surnames: Templer Plunkett
Dear Sandy

Faith Hyacinth Templer b. 27 Oct 1914 in Colombo m. James Plunkett and I have only four children Theresa, Joan, Dunstan and Unknown.

Irma Oliver Gwenoline Templer b.28 Nov 1910 in Columbo m George Plunkett and had six children

Can't help with the contacts but have more family members if you are interested

Posted: 12 Feb 2007 11:56PM GMT
How are you related to this Templer family?
Thank you for your help, do you have names of the children of Irma Templer and George Plunkett?
Do you know where the Templer sisters died and where they are buried?
Sandy

Posted: 13 Feb 2007 7:54AM GMT
Dear Sandy

I'm a very distant cousin who together with other members of the family have researched the Templers. You can find most of my info on my website at www.templerfamily.co.uk I would be quite happy send you the details I have about the Templer - Plunkett family but not on this message board. Please contact me direct - remove @@ from my name or contact me thro my website

Posted: 14 Feb 2007 6:19AM GMT
Surnames: Templer
Hi Andrew - not sure if you were trying to get in touch with me. Interested in the Templer clan . . . have the following: Edmund Templer m Maria de Witte. Son John Robert Templer b. 1875 m Cecilia Lauretta Herft daughter of Cecil Francis Edward Herft and Laura Frances Cordelia Herft; (2) Edmund Reginald Templer m Edna Dorothy May Woutersz b. 06 May 1910 daughter of Sidney Lionel Clement Woutersz and Minnie Mary Ohlmus; (3) Emelia Charlotte Templer m Henry Edmund de Run; (4) Evelyn Templer m Bernard Assauw. Any additions or corrections welcomed. Cheers, Sandy Austin. NZ

Posted: 14 Feb 2007 7:33AM GMT
Dear Sandy
Very interested in your data, especially about Emilia and Evelyn. I have found a number of letters written in the 70's and 80's that you would be very interested in. Could you let me have you direct e-mail so I can send you copies. Mine is at andrew.templer@btinternet.com

Regards

Andrew Templer UK

Posted: 15 Feb 2007 3:20AM GMT
Surnames: Templer
Whose parents are Emelia Charlotte Templer and Evelyn Templer? I am the granddaughter or Edmund Reginald "Ruby" Templer and Edna Dorothy May Woutersz. They had four children: John, Avice, Jeanne, and Desmond. Avice is my mom.
Thanks a bunch, Sandy Goodman-Bevill from Texas

Posted: 16 Feb 2007 8:09AM GMT
Sandy from Texas. Please contact me direct. Would like to pass on details of your family tree

Regards

Andrew

Posted: 5 Jan 2014 9:38AM GMT
Hi Sandy, I am the daughter of Lorna Rita Kreltszheim (nee Plunkett). My mother is the second of 6 children born to George Clarence Plunkett and Irma Olivia Gwendolyn Plunkett (nee Templer). My grandmother was known as 'Dolly'. My grandparents migrated to Australia in 1963 from Ceylon with their youngest children and my own family followed in 1968. Family folklore has it that my grandfather had a brother (Unlce Bunjie) who married my Grandmother's younger sister (Aunty Bubbie). I believe your mother Avice is my mother Lorna's, first cousin. My mother recently spoke of her Aunty Bubbie who was her God Mother. I believe that she lived to advanced years and had 3 or four children. My mother visited Sri Lanka in 1984, 1992 and 2004 and I believe caught up with her aunt on one of her earlier visits.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions