I do Maury Co, TN cemetery look-ups

I do Maury Co, TN cemetery look-ups

Posted: 25 Sep 2006 5:16PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
This post was deleted by the author on 2 May 2014 5:50AM GMT

Re: I do Maury Co, TN cemetery look-ups

Posted: 16 Oct 2006 3:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, my name is Rhodene and I am trying to find the cemetery listing for Andrew Caradine. He was born about 1775 in SC and died about 1836. I don't know if it would be Maury or Madison co. TN. Marriage records for the children are in Maury Co, but his will is in Madison Co. Thanks for any help you can give.

Rhodene

Posted: 17 Oct 2006 1:34PM GMT
I'm sorry, but there are no CARADINE or alternate spellings of any kind in the interment index of the books. You may have to try Madison Co. or another neighboring county. Sorry I couldn't help.

Pamela Edwards Peach (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2006 6:37PM GMT
Edited: 4 Feb 2007 7:29PM GMT
Surnames: Hardison, Stewart, Wilson
Looking for gravesite of Elizabeth Mary Paralee Hardison Stewart, {Have seen name listed as Elizabeth M. A. P. Hardison Stewart} She was the daughter of Thomas B Hardison and Mary Byrd Wilson. She married to William Othenile Stewart in Marshall County, TN. She died around 1860-1863. She may be in cemetery along with the Hardison Family members. William Othenile Stewart remarry in on 4 Dec 1863 to Martha T Dark. and William and Elizabeth M.A. P. Hardison younest son {James Anderson Stewart b 12 Dec 1860 My great great grandfather}
I have the Marshall Co Cemetery Book by Marsh & Whitesell
Can find No listing for her. Will do lookup for Marshall co if you need them. Their are some Hicks in my file and also buried at Bethbirei Cemetery in Marshall Co.

Thanks for your researched
Pamela Edwards Peach, Smyrna, Rutherford Co., TN
mrspeaches@bellsouth.net

Researching: {Materal Side}Stewart, Harwell, Turner, Allen X2, Charlton, Ewing, Secrest, Hardison, Bills x2, Clifft, Dysart, McKnight, McConnell, Woodward, Archer,
{Pateral Side} Dillard X2, Dugger, Brown x2, Edwards, Phipps, Johnson, Sarvers, Soles, Pankey, Kemp, Krombe/Crumb, Brent, Sumpter, Owings, Boutwell, Lamb

Husband's family Peach, Mingle, Flowers, Rutherford, Cathey, Sears, Pruitt/Pruett/Prewett, Sanders, Hines, Alman, Tranthan, Travis, Perry, Pulley, Bonds, Oliver, Smith, Curry, Brown
source from pedigree charts of Pamela Edwards Peach and Wayne Morris Peach

Posted: 18 Oct 2006 6:39PM GMT

Posted: 19 Oct 2006 3:52PM GMT
Whew! That took me a while! There's nearly 50 pages of Hardison and over 20 pages of Stewart names!

Okay, I did not find ANY of these people you are looking for. There were, however, names like Elizabeth A. Stewart (but with dif. husband), Thomas P. Hardison with a Mary A. Hardison, and a few other off-names like that. But none of yours. You know, there are actually 8 cemeteries in Maury Co., TN named Hardison Cemetery? Sorry I couldn't find who you were looking for. I looked for all the names you have mentioned too.

Posted: 20 Oct 2006 1:22AM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Harwell, Turner, AllenX2, Charlton, Ewing, Secrest, Dysart, Bills, Hardison, Woodward, Mingle, Peach, Hines, Allman, Pulley, Cathey, Rutherford, Pruitt/Prewett, Sears, Tranthan, Flowers, Perry, Curry, Brown,Edwards,Dillard,Phipps,Pankey,Boutwell
Thanks for your help... She must be in unmarked grave. I dont think she would be in any other counties but Marshall or Maury Counties.

Again Thanks,

If you need something from Marshall Co Cemetery Book, I have a copy. Purchase it during 1996 Nat. Genealogical Conf. in Nashville.

Posted: 22 Mar 2007 1:10AM GMT
Surnames: Snell
Hello,

My understanding is that my great great grandfather and grandmother, William and Hattie Snell, are buried in Maury County Tennessee. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Brian

Posted: 10 May 2007 6:55AM GMT
Surnames: MONTGOMERY, HINTON, CLEMENTS, BROWN
09MAY07
GREETINGS;

We are looking for ANY FAMILY INTEL on the below,CEMETERY NAMES/ DATES, ETC., or MILITARY for-
MONTGOMERY--BROWN--CLEMENTS--
Died in MAURY, TN-(PRIOR TO-1820)!!!!!!!
If Too much, at the Least---Died-(PRIOR TO-1810).
CAPT. SAMUEL-[or JOHN/JAMES] MONTGOMERY-
CAPT. SAMUEL- Died- (1807-08)??
Thanks & GOD BLESS
SEMPER FI

BA- In North GA!!

Posted: 2 Sep 2009 9:56PM GMT
Surnames: Taylor
Hi, Stay at home mom,

I am searching for my ggfather and ggmother:

John W.(Wesley) Taylor b/ Apr. 1830 Tn. Married
Martha....b/ 1833 abd d. about 1874
and Married Mary C...b/ March 1833 Va. m. 1873

in 1900 they lived in District 6 of Maury Co.
I don't know the town.

I am so excited to have your help! Paula Beene contact at beenepaula@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions