Search for content in message boards

West Wyalong Cemetery

West Wyalong Cemetery

Posted: 7 Mar 2011 10:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Smith
Does anyone have access to the West Wyalong Cemetery records?
I am looking for details (if they exist) for a

Thirza Clementine Smith
Died 1926 in West Wyalong

Cheers,

Darz

Re: West Wyalong Cemetery

Posted: 9 Mar 2011 5:48AM GMT
Hi Darz,

There is no record on the Riverina Cemeteries CD which includes West Wyalong for this burial.

Cheers

Sue

Posted: 10 Mar 2011 11:45AM GMT
Hi Sue,

thanks for looking...That is strange though...if she is recorded as dying in west wyalong I wonder where else would she be burried....
Im not having much luck with this family.

Posted: 18 Mar 2011 1:21PM GMT
Hi Sue,

I was wondering if you could have another look at West Wyalong cemetery for Thirza Clementine but with the surname 'Henderson'. I have just found out she was registered under both surnames.

Thanks

Posted: 19 Mar 2011 1:09AM GMT
Hi Darz,

I have searched under HENDERSON and she is not appearing there. I also searched just under both Chrisian names and nothing for her. The CD is taken from headstones, burial records and Obits but maybe she is there without a headstone. Perhaps if you contacted the local Council there they may be able to assist.

Regards
Sue

Posted: 22 Mar 2011 12:53AM GMT
thanks for that Sue....
I have a few numbers I can phone, so I might try that...I am also waiting for her death certificate and see what that says...

Darz

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 10:49PM GMT
Therza is buried in the Presbyterian Cemetery Wyalong. Details can be obtained from Wyalong District Family History Group P.O.Box 73 Wyalong 2671. SSAE and $10.00.

Posted: 25 Jan 2014 6:14AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Moffatt , fowler
i'M Looking for my great great grandma Annie Moffatt

DATE OF DEATH 17th August 1936

buried Roman Catholic Cemetery, Wyalong

can anyone help me find her please?

also she had two sons and a daughter to a previous marriage died before 1936 i have no idea their names, could be fowler ? how could i find them any ideas? could be buried there too i'm guessing as that is where annie lived ? if i could find her children i could find her previous marriage etc. they died young in an accident i believe? ? between 1890 and 1936

thanks for any advice
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions