Search for content in message boards

Oetzmann Family

Oetzmann Family

Posted: 7 Jan 2013 4:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Oetzmann
I am looking into my family tree and would like to know any information on the Oetzmann family who moved from Germany (possibly the state of Hannover) to Suffolk in England possibly around 1800. Henry Oetzmann was possibly born at some point between 1780 and 1790 in Hannover, and I would be interested if anyone has information on the family.

Re: Oetzmann Family

Posted: 7 Apr 2013 6:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Oetzmann
Hi, I know of the family, not much detail, believe these were my family. I am the daughter of Ernest Noel Oetzmann, he was born Dec 1909, he had sisters Dorothy, Barbra and Ursula.
This family also was the same family of Oetzmann and co, other family names I know of are Ada and Blanche.
Sorry I can't help you more than that, I do have a brother and he knows far more than I do, I believe he has had more success with the family tree and he has mentioned a Suffolk connection, also I think mentioned has been a Sarah, Thomas, Alfred and I have heard my brother mention a Henry.
Kind regards Sally Horncastle ( was Sarah Oetzmann)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions