Search for content in message boards

Turbotville and Edgewood Cemetery Records

Turbotville and Edgewood Cemetery Records

Myrna Gore (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bennett, Brass, Eberhardt, Farnsworth, Yost
I will do lookups for anyone who might have families in these two cemeteries. Book was copyrighted by Lycoming Co. Genealogical and contains Wagner, Snyder and many other names from Northumberland Co.

Cemetery lookups

Posted: 21 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: SMITH, WINEGARDNER
Could you check for Benjamin F. SMITH, born ca 1859 (possibly in Turbotville) and who died sometime between 1902 and 1910 (I think)? His wife was Emma Caroline WINEGARDNER, born 1860 and who was alive in 1929. Are either one of those folks buried there?

cemetery searches

Posted: 3 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Oct 2001 11:34PM GMT
Surnames: BARGER, BERGER, BORGER
Dear Myrna,

I would appreciate a search of your records for BERGER, etc.,family members especially in the Turbotville Cem., Northumberland Co., PA. There were children who died in the 1830's in that area. And where is Edgewood Cem.?

Many thanks.

Sincerely, Luanne Rishel Eisler

Cemetery lookups

Posted: 19 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2001 4:05PM GMT
Surnames: Farsworth, Specht
Tubrotville & Edgewood Cemetery, Northumberland, Pa.
E-mail me, my answer did not go through. Have several entries. Myrna

Cemetery Look-up

Posted: 19 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2004 10:39PM GMT
Surnames: Farnsworth, Specht
Looking for these two families that lived in Northumberland County.

cemetary lookup

Susan Yost (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Yost
Could you please look for any Yost located in the Turbotville cemetary? I believe they are mostly buried in the McEwensville cemetary (which is also located in Northumberland county, but if you find any information, it would be greatly appreciated.
Where is the Edgewood cemetary?

Bennett

Darby Bennett (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Bennett, Fisher
I am interested in what Bennetts are listed in your books. The following are some names of individuals I know to be from Northumberland County.
Matthew L. Bennett
Rebecca Fisher Bennett
John M.Bennett
Eveline Walner Bennett
John E.Bennett
Ida Rebecca Bennett Schlegal
Mary Angaline Bennett
Jane Caldwell Bennett
Oscar Hamilton Bennett
Lemuel C. Bennett
Ellen Bennett
Joseph Wertzel Bennett
Charles Fisher Bennett

Yost Family

Posted: 7 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jan 2002 11:39PM GMT
Surnames: YOST
Looking for Walter J. Yost who married Laura E. Henry sometime between the years 1900 and 1919. Walter is listed as born in Shamokin, PA. He is listed as deceased on my grandfather's marriage license in 1919. Laura was born in Catasauqua, PA in and had a son Howard Arthur in Jan of 1900.
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks

cemetery lookups / FARNSWORTH

Posted: 19 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 12 Apr 2004 4:04PM GMT
Surnames: FARNSWORTH, WILKINSON, STOUT, JONES
Moses WILKINSON / WILKISON md. Frances FARNSWORTH before 1798. They are listed in the 1800 Northumberland Co. census with one boy under 10. Frances' parents may be Robert FARNSWORTH and Frances (unknown) in Shamokin Twp. in 1810. Frances' brother, Aaron FARNSWORTH md. Ann STOUT, dau. of Michael STOUT who is also in the 1800 Northumberland Co. census on the same page as Timothy STOUT. Another page lists John and William STOUT. The FARNSWORTH and STOUT families were from Hunterdon Co., NJ, and it's possible the WILKINSON family was, too, but haven't found the link yet.

Moses WILKINSON may have had a brother Gideon. Moses, Gideon, Aaron FARNSWORTH, Michael STOUT, Jonathan JONES, and others were in Butler Co., OH, by 1810. They were Baptists in OH, IN, and IA.

Michael STOUT is said to have been in the PA militia during or after the Rev. War.

I would appreciate any leads to connecting with these families. Thanks for reading. --Wilene

Lookups / Farnsworth

Posted: 20 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 12 Apr 2004 4:04PM GMT
Surnames: WILKINSON, FARNSWORTH, STOUT, JONES
It will work if you'll omit the skinny letter i from Smith. Try again as I'm hoping against hope that you'll have good news for me. --Wilene

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions