GARCIA-LECLAIR, Ricardo, d 5 Jan 1991

GARCIA-LECLAIR, Ricardo, d 5 Jan 1991

Joann (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT
Surnames: GARCIA-LECLAIR, MENDIETA, KLOETSCH
The Daily Review, Hayward, CA, Jan 7, 1991

RICARDO GARCIA-LECLAIR, a retired Nicaraguan diplomat, died Saturday, Jan. 5, 1991, of natural causes at his Fremont home. He was 82.

A native of Nicaragua, he served in the diplomatic corps of the Nicaraguan government for 44 years. He came to the United States after he retired in 1978. He was a resident of Fremont for the past four years.

He is survived by his wife, Elsa GARCIA-LECLAIR of Fremont, children, Lillian MENDIETA of Fremont, Alvaro GARCIA-LECLAIR of Honduras, and Patricia KLOETSCH of Spokane, Wash.; brother, Hernaido GARCIA-LECLAIR of South San Francisco; sister, Hilda GARCIA-LECLAIR of San Francisco; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.

Visitation will be from 2-8 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont Memorial Chapel Mortuary, 3723 Peralta Blvd. A vigil service will be held at 7 p.m.

A funeral procession will leave the mortuary at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday and proceed to Santa Paula Catholic Church in Fremont, where a mass will be said at 10 a.m. Burial will follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in Hayward.

Re: GARCIA-LECLAIR, Ricardo, d 5 Jan 1991

Danny (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2003 7:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
hello, My name is Danny Ulloa, my grandfather was Ulises leclair from Matagalpa, Nicaragua> I think that Mr. Ricardo Garcia Leclair is related to my grandfather Ulises Leclair, I would like to know some more information about it, I'm building my family tree. I live in Jonesboro, Arkansas.

My E-mail dannyull@bscn.com

Re: GARCIA-LECLAIR, Ricardo, d 5 Jan 1991

Posted: 10 Oct 2012 10:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi im alvaro garcia grandson , mi great grandfather was ricardo garcia leclair
per page

Find a board about a specific topic