Search for content in message boards

Robert Lee Sanford

Robert Lee Sanford

Shannon (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2001 7:37PM GMT
I am looking for information regarding my great-grandfather Robert Lee Sanford. He was from Georgia and had a brother named Levi. I believe his father's name was John F. and his mother was Polly Finley Sanford. Please help me if you can.

Re: Robert Lee Sanford

Posted: 17 Aug 2010 12:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
My wife's grandfather was Robert Lee Sanford. He lived in Cedartown, Georgia. We have a picture of him and his wife

Posted: 17 Aug 2010 1:11AM GMT
Surnames: Sanford
I have a Robert L. Sanford in my Sanford line, born in 1876 in Paulding CO., GA. His parents were Martin Van Buren Sanford and Melinda Jane Eastlin. He died on September 16, 1956 in Floyd CO., Ga.

If your Robert Lee Sanford is this same person please let e know.

Posted: 9 Sep 2010 11:21AM GMT
I have tended the grave of Rob Sanford for many year's. He is buried in a family plot with his brother's John F. and Will plus add. family. Polly Sanford and his brother Fitzsimmon's are buried just up the hill along with a child of Rob's named Marthaleen who died with her grandmother Polly in a house fire in Gadsden in approx. 1930. The info. can be obtained in Pine Grove Cemetery records, Glencoe ala. Uncle Rob had one more daughter I know of in Ala. Jenine I believe who died several year's ago her mother was Agnes. I do have picture's of Rob's grave but will have to find them and have g-dau. put it on for you. I am new at this. Rob's father was William Sanford, mother Polly and several other brother's including John, my g-father and a brother George who died in France WW1. I am looking for info on William, Rob's father. I don't believe he went by William all the time as he was alway's I am told "on the run". I have stories and a picture of Polly. I did find Rob in Census 1900 Spring Garden district, Cherokee Cty, Ala and a few other notations. Nothing serious at this time
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions