Search for content in message boards

Hénin-Lietard, France birth records

Hénin-Lietard, France birth records

Posted: 5 Jan 2011 1:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anybody know how to find birth records from Hénin-Lietard, France? I'm trying to find the birth record of Mary Marie Boulanche born 2 Sep 1893 and died 9 Sep 1970
in Grass Valley, California, United States of America. Her husband was Louis Casimir Roure.

Please help, I'm completely stuck. Thanks.

Stephanie Vandagriff

Re: Hénin-Lietard, France birth records

Posted: 6 Jan 2011 3:24PM GMT
Hi Stephanie:

Henin-Lietard is now called Henin-Beaumont and here is the address where to send your request:

Mairie
Place Jean Jaures
62110 Henin Beaumont
France

If you read French, go to

https://www.acte-etat-civil.fr/DemandeActe/PostValidationCho...

where after accepting their conditions, you fill up a form to request your document, print the form, and mail it to the above-address.

If you need help, contact me directly and I’ll be glad to do it for you. I believe the “Mairie” does not charge anything; at least from my experience with other Mairies (Courthouses).

Sincerely,

Lucie

Posted: 9 Jan 2011 7:28AM GMT
Thank you so much! I'm pretty stuck with Mary Marie Boulanche. I might need some help with the basics of submitting this stuff. I also don't know any french. My e-mail is stephanievandagriff@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

Stephanie

Posted: 22 May 2011 11:30PM GMT
Surnames: Ducrotois
Hi Lucie... I need a copy of the birth record for Isidore Joseph Ducrotois born in 1863 in Henin-Lietard. I do not speak, read or write French. Could you help me please in filling out the necessary form and emailing it to me at palmer7474@gmail.com? I will mail it from there.

I'm sorry to ask you for a favor, but it would be a huge help!!

Thank you,
Dayna

Posted: 25 Dec 2012 1:31AM GMT
Hi Lucie,

I was wondering if you could help me out with my grandfather's birth records. My grandfather, Marcel Miroux was born in Henin-Lietard, France on October 31, 1892. I do not speak French and was unable to file out the form which you posted back on January 6, 2011. Marcel's father, Louis, was also born in the same town. Any help you can provide, would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you

Mike Miroux

Re: Hénin-Lietard, France birth records (FOR MIKE & DAYNA)

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 3:16PM GMT
Edited: 6 Mar 2013 3:17PM GMT
Hi everyone:

I am just reading the latest messages and I don't beleive I have gotten back to some of you. I am so sorry. If you still need help, pleae contact me at lucieservole@yahoo.com.

Cordially,

Lucie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions