Search for content in message boards

Solomon-White Chapel

Solomon-White Chapel

Posted: 25 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 4:43PM GMT
Surnames: Solomon, Bernstein, Roberts, Pollakoff, Bettan, Guzewicz, Bacall, Sovanski
Jacob Meyer Solomon (Russia)died 7/29/49 & Sarah Bernstein died 1960.
children: Fanny Batrice/Mr. Bacall, Polly/Joseph Sovanski, Martha/Robert Roberts

2nd family of Jacob & Pesihial Bernstein
children: Anna Katrin/Oscar, Louie Ling/Bette, Sophia/Harry Pollakoff, Rosa Moore/Phillip Wolf Bettan & John Alexander Guzewicz

Jacob left Russia (mother Molta) went to England. They lived in White Chapel area. Rosa born Sept 8, 1899 London lived her married life in Brooklyn NY. She passed in 1997 in Pennsylvania where her daughter Joan & husband Arthur reside. Joan has 8 children.
Any connections please contact me (cousin to Arthur). Thanks for your time & trouble. powers@ptd.net

Greater London, England Query Forum

Mary Nugent (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Sovanski
GreaterLondon, England Query Forum

Solomon-White Chapel

My Aunt and Uncle were Polly and Joe Sovanski(both are deceaed). Joe was my Dad's brother. Polly and Joe lived on Long Island (New York) for many years. They had one son, Albert who lived in Brooklyn NY and he is also deceased.

Re: Greater London, England Query Forum

Posted: 2 Feb 2003 3:38PM GMT
My great grandparents were Polly and Joseph Sovanski, actually overtime they changed there last name to Sovansky. Al Sovansky did pass away about 6-7 years ago, but he did have 2 children, Michael and Scott Sovansky. Scott passed away, but Michael lives in Michigan with his wife and 2 daughters, and am a third daughter who currently lives in Florida.

Re: Greater London, England Query Forum

Posted: 26 Feb 2013 4:09PM GMT
Edited: 26 Feb 2013 4:12PM GMT
Hello Mary,

I found this post as I am looking for my London - American connections and just wanted to introduce myself as a distant cousin. I am the granddaughter of Louis Lingx Solomons and great granddaughter of Jacob Solomons (the American family later dropped the last 's') I would love to be in touch with you, contact me through Ancestry.com or via this post, thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic