From Colleton County, SC

erobinson@onlinemac.com

McMinnville, Oregon

Hudsons of Isham, Hamilton, Ransom

Ron Hudson Jr. (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HUDSON, NETTLES, SMOAK, PRIESTER, IRIEL
Email if you are interested in sharing information. I have quite a bit on the Isham, Hamilton, Ransom, and Owen Hudson lines from Colleton County, SC...of which I am a descendant.

Iriel family

Judy Hilton Ayer (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Iriel
Ron I am interested in the Iriel surname. This is a long shot but---my gggrandmother's name was Jane Elizabeth Iriel married to John Irvin Garvin and i was just trying to figure out if Iriel is a surname or what. Can you help. I know my ggrandmother was Martha{Molly}Garvin married Wesley Stephens from Dorchester, SC. One of their daughters was my grandmother Jane Elixabeth Stephens married Haskell Noel Hilton,Sr. My father is Haskell Noel Hilton, Jr. They were all raised around Zion Community.

Re: Iriel family

Posted: 20 Sep 2001 4:14AM GMT
Edited: 20 Sep 2001 5:09AM GMT
Surnames: Iriel
Hi, My husbands name is JC Iriel, he is from Ruffin SC, (Colleton Co.) His father was Ludlow Fraizer Iriel, grandfather John Charlie Iriel. Iriel is a surname. JC's mothers name was Eunice Nettles also from Ruffin, SC Her mothers name was Gatsy Nettles. Do you have any info on the Iriel Familey? If so, please respond to me at diriel@bellsouth.net
Thank You,
Daisy

Re: Hudsons of Isham, Hamilton, Ransom

Posted: 20 Sep 2001 4:20AM GMT
Edited: 20 Sep 2001 5:09AM GMT
Ron,
My husband, JC Iriel thinks he knows you. Is your mothers name Gladys Hudson? He is from Ruffin, SC. I didn't see your email addy. If you know him, email us at diriel@bellsouth.net. Thanks

Re: Hudsons of Isham, Hamilton, Ransom

Posted: 4 Apr 2006 1:46PM GMT
I am related to this Hudson line would like to
compare notes. Sandie Harn smharn@bellsouth.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic