Search for content in message boards

Strawderman Family Tree

Strawderman Family Tree

Len Strawderman (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: STRAWDERMAN, JACOBY

Looking for ancestors/ descendants of ADAM STRAWDERMAN, born 1810 (est.) married 1844 (est.) to ANNA JACOBY. They had at least two children JACOB and LEONARD. Information is sparse...only know they were married in West Virginia, County unknown. Any information will be greatly appreciated. You may contact Leonard Strawderman (Len) at Strawdermn@aol.com, or snail mail at 125 Wittwer Ct, Los Lunas, NM, USA, 87031 or FAX 505-866-0459

Strawderman Family - West Virginia

Posted: 11 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2002 11:50PM GMT
Surnames: Strawderman
The county or place you may be looking for is Mathias, West Virginia, or the Lost River area. There are strong Strawderman routes in this area. My grandfather, Joseph Franklin Strawderman was from that area.

Re: Strawderman Family Tree

Laura Mathias Stapleton (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2002 6:46PM GMT
Surnames: Strawderman
I have An Adam Strawderman Born Abt 1785 Married Anna "Elizabeth,Children Jacob N Strawderman and Leonard Strawderman. Laura

Posted: 16 Sep 2007 8:22AM GMT
DO YOU HAVE AN UNCLE NAMED HARRY? HE'S MY FATHER....IS YOUR GRANDMOTHER EFFIE? I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU...

Posted: 6 Jan 2009 11:40PM GMT
Surnames: strawderman
hi my name is shawn strawderman, my father was clearance david strawderman born in west virginia, also my grandmothe was maggie may ulysess strawderman , im told i have some family in west virginia, i was under the impression that there wasnt many of us left, but i now see there are, can anyone give me any history on our family or is there some distant realetive i dont know off, is there a reason iv always wanted to live in wv and never new the strawdermans were so abundant there if you can help please feel free thank you
shawn brandystrawderman@comcast.net

Posted: 19 Dec 2009 6:01AM GMT
Surnames: LOOKING
HI, WE WERE LOOKING ONLINE AND CAME A CROSS ANOTHER STRAWDERMAN MY DAD IS 37 AND IM 14, WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET OR EVAN TALK TO SOME MORE STRAWDERMANS SO WHEN YOU SE THIS RITE BACK
per page

Find a board about a specific topic