Search for content in message boards

Salazar/Garcia/Madrid/Trujillo/Quintana/Serna San Lus Valley Colo.

Salazar/Garcia/Madrid/Trujillo/Quintana/Serna San Lus Valley Colo.

Colleen Salazar (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 2004 2:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Salazar/Garica/Madrid/Trujillo/Quintana/Serna
Still looking for information on family in San Luis Valley following names I have researched!
Jose Miguel Salazar/Maria Ignacia Trujillo
Miguel Antonio Salazar/Abelina Maria Garcia
Rafiel Jose Garcia/Miguella Madrid
Albino Quintana/Juanita Serna
The above names are family whom were in the Valley in the 1800's
Some of the children are:
Rose Salazar Montano
Issac Salazar who married a Elza Ana Chavez
I think Miguela Madrid Garcia remarried a Epifanio Salazar, they had a son Pedro Antonio who died at one month of age in 1875
Do any of these names ring a bell in someones family history out there??

Re: Salazar/Garcia/Madrid/Trujillo/Quintana/Serna San Lus Valley Colo.

Posted: 21 Jul 2005 2:31AM GMT
I am the granddaughter of Albino Quintana and Juanita Serna. I have recently began my family history and would like any information you might have on my grandparents. I was born in Alamosa Colorado to Albino and Juanita's son Juan Jose Quintana and am familiar with the one name of Elosia Trujillo. My older sisters and brothers perhaps might be of greater help to you as we were all raised in the San Luis Valley. My oldest brother is in his early 70's and might be able to provide you with more information than I since our age difference is so great. I look forward to hearing from you. Good luck as I have found, we both will need.

Posted: 22 Jul 2005 1:58AM GMT
I am so excited to hear from you. Please email me at Pansyma@msn.com, I have so much information to share with you, waiting to hear from you!

Posted: 23 Jul 2005 12:39AM GMT
Hi, I think I gave you the wrong email, it is pansyma@msn.com, email me when you can. I am married to Alfonso Pedro Salazar, grandson of Albino Quantana and Juanita Serna, his Mother was Elizabeth Quantana, she was married to Alfonso Max Salazar, his Mother was Eloisa Trujillo, Father was Maximilino Salazar. Elizabeth passed away in 1979 at the age of 59. Alfonso Max is still alive and living in Denver he is 87. We go to the valley a lot and visit the old ranch in Los Pinos, the last we heard Aunt Carol Quantana owned it and she lives in La Jara. I would love to hear more from you about the family. What history the family has in the valley!!

Posted: 23 Aug 2010 10:08PM GMT
not quite sure, but my grandfather was a Juan Jose Quintana from Alamosa. He passed away in 1988 and was married to Tillie Archuleta Quintana from Saquache. ring a bell?

Posted: 3 Dec 2013 3:39AM GMT
My name is rosalie garcia my mom had me out wedlock my mom name was betty cumley my real dad is lubian quintana from the san luis valley I have half brother and sister frances larry bernice and randy I don't no more but I do rember my aunt doris I remder her if know anything about my dad back ground I would appreciate it I really don't know how many brothers and sisters he had or were my dad were my grandpa or grandma from and they are from
my

Posted: 28 May 2014 6:33PM GMT
Who was betty cumley married too do you know when and where she died, did she have any other children
per page

Find a board about a specific topic