Search for content in message boards

Davis, Lazarus, b.1849 in S.C.

Davis, Lazarus, b.1849 in S.C.

Posted: 24 Aug 2000 10:40AM GMT
Edited: 19 Dec 2001 2:25AM GMT
Are you also researching the tree with Lazarus Davis in it. I'm trying to connect him to my known tree.

LAZARUS DAVIS1849-1900

CHRISTNA (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2000 9:12PM GMT
I HAVE A LAZARUS HENDERSON "BUCK" DAVIS BORN 06/1849 DIED 1900 IN ALABAMA

Lazarus Henderson Davis

Posted: 19 Oct 2000 3:05PM GMT
Edited: 19 Dec 2001 2:25AM GMT
Please email me with more details on your L.H. "Buck" Davis. He is my gggrandfather, but I have no parents for him. I also have record of him dieing and buried in Arkansas, 1900, born June 1849.

Re: Lazarus Henderson Davis

Posted: 2 Oct 2010 10:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DAVIS
HI ! YOU MAY KNOW BY NOW THAT THIS PERSON WAS IN AUTAUGA COUNTY, AL. WHERE HE LIVED AND I BELIEVE OWNED LAND, LAND WAS EXCHANGED BETWEEN A LH DAVIS AND A MEMBER OF MY DAVIS LINE LAZARUS DAVIS ( UNPROVEN - WILLIAM LAZARUS DAVIS )IN THE CENSUS 1860 THEY ARE LIVING NEAR EACH OTHER, IT SAYS THAT LAZ HENDERSON DAVIS WAS BORN IN GEORGIA, MY LAZ BORN IN SC, I THINK THERE IS SOME RELATION THERE BUT DON'T KNOW, I DO KNOW THAT LAZ WAS LIVING IN ORANGEBURG, SC., WHICH IS NEAR THE GEORGIA LINE. WERE THEY COUSINS ? THROUGH THE DAVIS DNA PROJECT I DO KNOW THAT WE ARE RELATED TO A WESLEY DAVIS THAT ALSO LIVED IN GEORGIA NEAR THE STATE LINE WITH SC, LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE FOUND OUT ANYTHING ON BUCK. THANKS, GEORGE DAVIS

Re: Lazarus Henderson Davis

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 6:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: davis
hi, my great grandmother was kate (davis) cotney strebeck. she was the daughter of lzarus henderson davis & mary jane joslin. i'm not sure if what i have in my tree for him is correct, so any info is reatly appreciated. thank you, denise sherman

per page

Find a board about a specific topic