Search for content in message boards

Looking for my dad

Looking for my dad

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 12:14AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
I would like any information on Francis Holmes. This is my dad and the only info i know of him is this that is displayed. I know that his nickname is Frank and that his last know place of residence was in Slidell, Louisiana.

Re: Looking for my dad

Posted: 15 Jan 2013 8:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Is he still alive? Any idea who his parents were? Best guess when/where he was born.

Posted: 15 Jan 2013 9:29PM GMT
Edited: 15 Jan 2013 9:30PM GMT
The last that i heard from some of his high school friends is that he was still alive. I belive that he was born in Slidell, Louisiana but i am not sure of his birthday or birthplace. I was four years old the last time i saw him; I know that his mothers name was Annie Britton, i believe. Sorry that i do not know more. Would you mind telling me who you are and why you are interested?

Posted: 16 Jan 2013 12:26AM GMT
You asked for help? I was offering, but without at least an approximate age it makes it even more difficult. Could he be in his 40's? 50's? 60's? 70's? 80's?

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 3:02AM GMT
I believe that he is in his mid 50's to 60's because my mom is 53 and she once told me he was older than her. Thank you for assisting me, i have wanted to find him for some time now. Or just find out if he is still alive;
per page

Find a board about a specific topic