Search for content in message boards

HICKMAN OF NORTH CAROLINA

HICKMAN OF NORTH CAROLINA

JACK HICKMAN (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2000 7:08PM GMT
NEED INFORMATION ON NATHA ,NATHAN OR NATHANIEL HICKMAN. FATHER OF ASHLEY BORN 1790 N.C.(1850 CENSUS)

Ashley Hickman

Peggy Robinson (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2000 2:12PM GMT
Just noticed your query. Is Nathan Ashley's father. Ashley Hickman ws my ggggrandfather.
Wyatt Hickman was my gggrandfather. I would really like to know more about the family.
Peggy Robinson - e-mail steelsys@aenea.net

Hickman

Peggy Robinson (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2000 2:16PM GMT
Jack,
I would like to know more about the Hickman's
My ggggrandfather was Ashley Hickman from N.C. His son Wyatt Hickman was my gggrandfather.
Peggy Robinson e-mail steelsys@aeneas.net

Ashley Hickman

Posted: 21 Dec 2000 7:02PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jul 2001 7:04PM GMT
Yes this is the line I am working with. Ashley Hickman im my ggggrandfather. his son Nathaniel, brother to Wyatt, is my gggrandfather. I have a copy of the 1850 Federal Census of Hickman County, Tn. Also I have a copy of a letter from Mrs Granville Hickman relating to Hezikah Hickman, my ggrandfather, Her huabnd's uncle. I will share any information I have. I hope I can be of help.
Jack
jh7825@aol.com

Re: Ashley Hickman

Posted: 5 Jun 2002 7:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Sep 2003 3:06AM GMT
Jack, Ashley is also my gggggrandfather, Nathan is my ggggrandfather. His son, James Pleasant, is my gg grandfather. His son Neal was my grandpa and his son Neal Jr was my dad. How many children did Nathaniel and Sarah have? I have names from the 1860, 70 and 80 census. If you like you can e mail me directly.
Patsy dthack@scican.net

Re: Ashley Hickman

Posted: 2 Aug 2002 8:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hickman
Patsy,
I would love yo have any information on your Hickman line.
If you will e-mail me your address I will send you what I have.
Jack
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions