Search for content in message boards

Silva, Rose & Phillip Leon (?) - Hawaii

Silva, Rose & Phillip Leon (?) - Hawaii

Posted: 9 Nov 2003 9:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Aug 2006 2:33AM GMT
Surnames: SILVA, GUERRO, VIDA
I am looking for any information regarding Rose Lokelani Guerro who married Phillip Leon (?) Silva (actually Rose had about 8 husbands - William Watkins being the last). Rose and Phillip had 8-9 children - Al (spouse Grace), Jack (spouse Mary), David, Harold, Eddie, Rose, Ella (spouse Vernon-son Eddie), Adeline "Addie", and Hilda. Addie married with the last name of Vida.

Re: Silva, Rose & Phillip Leon (?) - Hawaii

lori silva (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2004 3:43AM GMT
RE: Rose Silva.... By chance do you know when she was born? Also where she was born.

Posted: 25 Jan 2004 7:07PM GMT
Rose Lokelani (Guerro) was born 30 October 1886 and lived until 15 June 1982. She is buried in Diamond Head Cemetary in grave G55-54 under the name Rose Lokelani Watkins. I am told that she had several husbands (8-9 word has it) and her last husband was William Watkins who is buried in Punch Bowl Cemetary.

On the Social Security Death Index there is a Rose L Watkins with the same birth and death dates with her last known residence CA.

Rose's husband Phillip Leon Silva is supposed to be buried with her but unless he was cremated and put there, there is no Phillip Leon Silva buried in Diamond Head Cemetary according to their records.

marlene (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2006 3:01PM GMT
Hello,
Rose Lokelani Guerrero Silva Watkins was my great-grandmother...My grandmother was Ella (Elizabeth) Bates (she was married three times, once (when she was very young) to "old man Silva" who was also Rose's husband (!), once to my grandfather "James T. Brown Sr", and the last time to "Oscar Vernon Bates". Perhaps we are related??

Aloha,
Marlene Brown

Posted: 20 Mar 2006 3:38PM GMT
Marlene,
Rose Lokelani Guerrero Silva Watkins had a daughter named Ella that married Vernon last name unknown, other husbands and any children unknown. Ella's siblings were Harold, Al, Eddie, David, Adeline (also called Addie), Hilda and Jack. I know Rose Lokelani had several husbands her last being William Watkins. There were possibly three or four husbands and maybe more! I only know of the Silva and Watkins husbands. I am from Harold's line. Please email me at mainlandgirl38@hotmail.com.
Debbie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions