Search for content in message boards

Granger Family History

Granger Family History

Posted: 4 Dec 2007 1:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Granger
I Recently purchased the book
Genealogical History of Launcelot Granger it was first published in 1893 and has 9 Generations of Grangers and other families that married a Granger If anyone wants me to do a look through the book to find info for them please e-mail me
vetalcannamela@yahoo.com

Re: Granger Family History

Posted: 12 Dec 2007 12:20PM GMT
Surnames: Granger
Hello everyone, I am trying to put together a book of the Granger's and their families, I wold like to begin where the last book left off. If there is anyone out there who would like to share info such as family trees,photos,stories and so on let me know.
There have already been a few people sending me the info

Good luck and Happy Holidays

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 9:38PM GMT
My great-grandmother Dorothy M. Granger, descended from the parents of Orra and Ann M. (Perry) Granger. I believe Orra's parents were Delos and Clarissa H. (Parshall) Granger but I can't be for sure. I was wondering if any of these names had any relation to the Granger's in your book and any other information you can provide me since I know very little about the origins of the family.

Thank you!

Posted: 4 May 2011 2:58PM GMT
Surnames: granger
I have grangers ancestries on both sides of my family. I am looking for Faye Granger and Mary Etta Granger. Hope you can help me.

Posted: 5 May 2011 3:00AM GMT
To the lady advancing Granger Book linages,

Grandmother is Evelyn Granger, one of the last printed generation. If you would care for her lineage, I would be happy to provide it.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions