Search for content in message boards

Mme. Louise Arnoux

Mme. Louise Arnoux

Posted: 3 Feb 2013 3:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Arnoux, Swift
I am looking for information on Louise Arnoux who taught at Fox Hollow School in Lenox during the late 1950s and 1960s. Louise Arnoux was her stage name and was otherwise known as Marie Louise Arnoux Swift. She was married to Linton Bishop Swift, my great uncle. SSDI states she died in March of 1976 in New York. I am trying to obtain a copy of her obituary and to learn her place of burial. I thought there might be mention of her death in the Lenox area. Thank you.

Re: Mme. Louise Arnoux

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 10:08PM GMT
Louise Arnoux was my grand-tante and I would be delighted to correspond with you about her. She died in France in 1976 in Belley (Ain). She was my father's (JUlien Burband) aunt. We liked her very much. I would really like to know more about Tonton Linton whom I dis not have the chance to meet. I live in France, in the Payx de Gex, not so far from The Bugey, her origin country. I shall send you an article about her life. I managed to gather information about the family.
My email is : veronique.b2@gmail.com

Au plaisir de correspondre avec vous.
Yours sincerely.
Véronique Burband

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 10:08PM GMT
Louise Arnoux was my grand-tante and I would be delighted to correspond with you about her. She died in France in 1976 in Belley (Ain). She was my father's (JUlien Burband) aunt. We liked her very much. I would really like to know more about Tonton Linton whom I dis not have the chance to meet. I live in France, in the Payx de Gex, not so far from The Bugey, her origin country. I shall send you an article about her life. I managed to gather information about the family.
My email is : veronique.b2@gmail.com

Au plaisir de correspondre avec vous.
Yours sincerely.
Véronique Burband

Posted: 14 Aug 2013 1:43PM GMT
I was a student at Foxhollow School when Mme. Arnoux was teaching there - she was a wonderful person (and character) and lots of fun.
I would like to know more about her - I started a Facebook page for the school and would like to share your memories of Madame with other students who knew her.
My personal e-mail is pami_taylor@yahoo.com.
Many thanks
Pami
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions